Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

May 21, 2019

Just the perfect makeup wipe

This makeup wipe does not only work like magic, but it also leaves your skin feeling fresh. 1 wipe is enough to take off a full set of makeup. I love the single packet idea. Great for keeping in your purse for emergencies.

May 21, 2019

I would definitely repurchase this

I really love how cute the package is. So perfect to put it in my purse when I’m on the go. When I used it, the wipe smelled amazing and felt so soft on my skin. I love the fact how large the wipe is and I can pretty much take off most of my make up just by using one wipe. I highly recommend.

Updated On: May 21, 2019

Got it free from chickadvisor

Nice wipes

I've received this for free from Chickadvisor. I have these wipes in the full sites and they work amazing even just as a sample size however i wont say it only takes 2 1 wipe just to remove makeup but they do work well.

May 20, 2019

love it

i love the convenience of having it in small packs. I travel a lot so find them particularly useful. the problem with the bigger packs is that when I don't use them fast enough, the bottom sheets get dried out so the smaller packs are perfect

May 19, 2019

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES SINGL

I like how I received it in individual packages. It is small and it super convenient that I can carry it around in my bag. I can cleanse my face on the go. It only takes one cleansing wipe to remove all the makeup from my face. It doesn't irritate my skin after use, I don't need to rub it in. It smells great and leaves my skin soft and refreshed.

Updated On: May 19, 2019

I got this product for free.

May 19, 2019

awesome

this product is very nice. very hygenic i would love to use it future.nothing is better than this for makeup as my skin is sensitive and thank you this company to nominate me to use this item before buying

May 18, 2019

this is my stable

thanks for chick advisor that send me the products to try for free. Actually this is not the first time i use this wipe. It is very conveniences to use when you go out for a trip. Remove everything. If there is something that can make this product better, I hope the wipes can be a little more wet. It will help to clean much easiler.

May 01, 2019

Works better than all the others.

I have used this product and compared it to Olay, Simple, Aveno and found that these wipes work better and take off more make up better than the other brands. I have nothing against the other brands they are all good but this one tops them as it takes off all make up using both sides and I only use one sheet. I had to use two or three with the other ones. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone. I will not go back to using anything else.

April 30, 2019

Best make-up remover wipe on the market

I love these wipes mostly because they are odourless! Just one wipe can remove a whole caked face which is incredible. They are pricey but definitely worth it!

April 03, 2019

Brillant Idea!!

I travel a lot (for work and pleasure) and these are perfect for that. I can take exactly the amount I need, throw a few in my purse for those days I mess up my mascara (happens a lot), or toss them in my gym bag.

The quality of the wipe is fantastic (jut as good as the large pack and keeps the
    Moisture in (I find you get a few dry out when your large pack dimishes). These don’t dry out or irritate my face at all. Will be buying these regularly.