Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 04, 2019

Removes makeup nicely and gently

I liked the Neutrogena All in one Makeup removing cleansing wipes. One wipe was enough to remove foundation, lipcolor and even eye makeup. It didn't irritate my skin and left my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Convenient make-up wipes

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor to provide an honest review. #gotitfree

I found that this was convenient to use when I am travelling or camping. It is effective with removing dirt and make-up from my face. It is nice that these are individually packed so I only have to bring/use what i need. Also helps keep it moist.

I would consider re-purchasing again. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this product!

Love this!

The Neutrogena All-In-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes effectively removed my makeup and didn't irritate my skin. The scent is so light and refreshing ! i love how they are packaged conveniently in single-use packs. They are so handy to throw in travel and carry bags. Perfect for after workouts refresher!! I received them free to try in exchange of my honest opinion.

Not Suitable For Sensitive Skin

I wanted to love this product however my sensitive skin could not handle these wipes. They stung my skin. They were effective though.
    I received this to review from the chick advisor product review club

Bonne idée

J'aimais déjà bien les lingettes neutrogena, mais j'ai adorée l'idée de les avoir en paquet individuelle. Hyper pratique pour la trousse de toilette de voyage.

June 04, 2019

Works well to remove the day's makeup

I love these makeup removing wipes. They don't leave my skin feeling greasy and remove everything on my face. They're mess-free and convenient. I brought them camping and they were so easy to use! Will buy when I run out. #gotitfree

SO Convenient!

The Neutrogena All-In-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes effectively removed my makeup and didn't irritate my skin. The scent is mild and is packaged SO conveniently in single-use packs. I love that since I do a lot of travelling and can easily fit a few in my make-up bag. I received this product free for testing purposes.

So convenient!!

I love this package so much!! I already knew the product and it’s a really nice and effective one, but this package got my heart. I have at least one in my makeup bag at all times. It’s really saturated with product and it takes of the makeup really well.

June 04, 2019

Make-up free after using these

I had a chance to try these make-up wipes for free. My daughter and I both tried them and we have nothing but positive things to say. They did their job, after using them all out make-up was gone. Yhe scent was light and pleasant. The wipes themselves did not tear and are made of good quality. The only con I have with these is the price. They are a tad pricey compared to other make-up wipes on the market so for that reason they may not be my #1 go to but I will still purchase occasionally.

Lingette démaquillante Neutrogena

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement les lingettes démaquillante Neutrogena. J'ai adoré ce produit car il est doux pour les yeux. Idéal pour les yeux sensibles. Il démaquille facilement même lors de gros maquillage de soirée

Il est facile a utiliser, se transporte facilement et facile d'utilisation.
    Je le recommandé