Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 27, 2020

Brightness boost while protecting you from the sun

I incorporated the Neutrogena Bright Boost collection as a part of my regular skin care routine.

I love that the product is light. I am not a fan of heavy creams and this one was amazing. Let me tell you, this cream was light enough that it looked perfect under my makeup without leaving any residue. I also appreciated that Neutrogena incoporated another SPF into their skin care lines, which is really important. I just wish the SPF rating was a bit higher normally I use a a 50 spf but a 35 is not bad either.

I love that there is practically no scent and it did not leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky which allowed me to put on my makeup over top effortlessly.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. The price point of this cream is really reasonable in comparison to the rest of the industry as well.

I absolutely love the packaging and colouring as well.

April 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great sunscreen I would repurchase

I was sent this product and asked to give my honest opinion. I love that it comes in a squeeze tube and is easy to apply. It’s very light weight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It has a slight shimmer and scent but isn’t overbearing. I would absolutely repurchase again!

April 26, 2020

SPF protection

I personally didn't love this product, I found it to be a bit too greasy. I like that it includes SPF 30 and would be good before putting on make up. I would recommend it and for it to be used in small amounts.

April 25, 2020

Nice and light

I was surprised by how much I actually liked this. I used this for one week and noticed promising results. It goes on light and sinks into the skin plus the addition of SPF 30 is a bonus! I only wish the SPF could be a bit higher. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer and leaves behind no greasy film. It is scented but not so much to the point that it would bother me. My favourite way to use this is under makeup for its brightness boosting and SPF properties.

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree

April 24, 2020

Légèrement décue

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST MOISTURIZER SPF 30 est légèrement trop lourde pour moi. J'qi une peau mixte et lors de l'essaie de ce produit j'ai été décue de voir que ma peau est devenue grasse. Ce qui n'a pas été le cas des autres produits de la gamme

1.7/5

Meh..

I adore...ADORE the other three products but this has done nothing for me. I have used it regularly but as someone who spends a good amount of time outside (even with a hat) I still found I would need to reapply more than once or use a secondary product. The price for a very small bottle is not reasonable to me. I enjoyed the smell and continuing with the same product line but this would NOT be something I would invest in.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice light moisturizer

Really liked the feeling of this moisturizer. Nice and light non greasy. Love that it has the added spf protection in it. Also great that it helps keep skin looking fresh and youthful. The size could be a bit bigger. A bit on the small side for regular use but is a nice size for putting in a purse and on the go.

Don’t Forget the SPF!!

It’s super important to make sure your skin is protected but it’s something I fail to do on a regular basis, this product is so great because you get your moisturizer and your SPF all in one! The smell is fantastic, light and fresh with a hint of floral. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin and leaves you with a fresh glow

Moisturizes well

I purchased this product and used it for the first time and was amaze at how my skin absorb it. It feels smooth and smells great.it is usually hard for me to find a good moisturizer so I will stick around for a while.

April 22, 2020

Great boost to the skin!!!

I love this cream, helps with that final "boost" to the skin. It is very light so doesn't feel heavy or tight on the skin. I do however recommend using caution when applying just because it does have an SPF in it, it isn't very high but that doesn't stop how much it stings and makes you cry if you accidentally get it in your eyes. The only downside I found to it, is that if I rubbed it in just a little too much; my skin would almost appear flaky, but that was only along just near my jawline.