Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

March 06, 2019

Makes your skin very smooth!

I received a free bottle of Neutrogena Hydo Boost Body Gel Cream, yesterday, from Chickadvisor, to try it out. I was so excited to try this right away, as I have extremely dry skin on my hands and body. I immediately rubbed in some into my hands and oh my goodness, the cream felt like water and cream mixed together. Felt so good! It quickly absorbed onto my skin, leaving behind a smooth soft feeling. This morning after my shower, I dried off first and then rubbed in this product all over my body. It rubs in so easily and no greasy feel afterwards. It is scented very nicely too. Perfect for our Canadian winters. Definitely seals in moisture! I can't wait to try it after being in the sun too once summer comes our way :)

super produit hydratant

Que ce produit est réconfortant pour la peau en hiver. J'adore son absorption, son hydratation et son efficacité de longue durée. J'apprécie son séchage rapide permettant de s'habiller immédiatement sans laisser de résidu collant.
    Le rapport qualité-prix est très intéressant. Je le recommande fortement. Ce produit a été obtenu gratuitement par ChickAdvisor.

Wow

I received this free to try and what an amazing product. It has a nice soft scent which is nice as I don't like scented products. The gel has a nice cooling effect that seems to immediately hydrate my skin and goes to work very quickly to soften my skin. I was quite impressed with thisome as I'm usually applying hand Cream multiple times a day but with this gel I only use it twice a day. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out. Thank you Chick Advisor

March 05, 2019

Great for dry skin!

Living in Canada in the winter can make my skin sooo dry (especially my face) which is why I was so excited to try this product. My face felt way more hydrated after using this and it was less "flaky" from the dryness of my skin. I also have a really sensitive face when it comes to different creams, but this one felt great! and I had no irritation. I love the light smell and would probably purchase this again in the future.

March 05, 2019

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM

Just recieved today NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM to try thanks to ChickAdvidor and Neutrogena. At first love the lighly perfumed smell, absorbs in the skin very fast and leaves hand nongreasy and very soft. me i suffer from very dry skin and will for sure buy this in the futur and recommand to try at least once i love it.

March 04, 2019

Super soft skin

Just got it in the mail today and instantly tried it. My hands are always dried and cracked, and most lotions make my skin burn due to high fragrance. I found this lotion very soothing, with just a light, refreshing scent that does not burn!. Although the bottle states it absorbs quickly, I felt it takes a bit of rubbing it in before I would put any clothes on . Being a gel cream, I do feel it on my skin, a slight sticky feel long after applied ( maybe using too much product). In the end, I will continue to use this product because skin does feel better, and will be recommending this product to others. Thanks again to chick advisor and neutrogena for the full size sample .

February 26, 2019

Dry skin no more

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review. This body lotion is great. I have really dry skin and find it difficult to find something that will keep my skin hydrated. I like how lightweight this is and really absorbs in my skin quickly without leaving it sticky. Feels smooth and silly. The price is not bad but the bottle is a little small as I go through body creams quickly but I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!

February 22, 2019

SKINS HYDRATED

I was spetical using this product ,BUT it actually Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately.Will be repurchasing this product It's an awesome product !!!

February 16, 2019

This product is worth it.

The gel absorbs well into my skin. Makes my skin feel soft and touchable! My skin also not so dry looking. Makes me feel comfortable and clean. The scent is very light and sensual.

January 12, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Very hydrating and soft for the skin

I just love this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free. After a long summer my skin feels very dry but using this body gel cream has really improved the way my skin looks and feels. It contains hyaluronic acid which really hydrates my dry skin. I am using the gel cream twice a day and massage it into the skin in a circular motion for about half a minute. The gel cream goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly especially after taking a shower. It really hydrates the skin without feeling sticky or greasy. The gel cream is fragrance free. After using the gel cream for a while I really do see results. My skin is softer and it looks more radiant and feels hydrated. I really recommend this body gel cream.