Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome Boost

Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream is amazing. I love the blue pump container it comes in. I like the very faint scent. It is a light scent so it would be great for work. The cream goes on well and sinks right into my skin. There is no greasy residue. My skin feels nourished and smooth. I love how long lasting it is. It is an amazing deal for the price. Especially because you don't need to keep reapplying it because it keeps your skin feeling so soft. #gotitfree

March 12, 2019

J ai été comme hiver la peau sèche et terne j ai eu l occasion d essayer la crème hydro boost .. j ai jamais eu un beau tein sain comme sa .. je le recommande parce que tu peux l utiliser plusieurs fois par jour et elle ne laisse pas la peau grace elle rehydrate amplement. Je l adore

March 12, 2019

Even my dad likes it!!!!

I received a bottle in the mail for free. First I was very impressed with the fact that they sent me a full sized bottle to try.

I work in a family run accounting firm and we handle a lot of paper this time of year (tax season) which, in combination with the frigid cold winter temperatures, causes severely dry painful skin.

I was quite impressed and suggested to my father he try it. I never heard him talk about a hand cream that way. He said it had a cooling sensation for his painfully dry hands. I found the cream to be very effective, and he solidified that for me.

This product will be on hand in our office every winter from this day forward. Thank you neutrogena, and chick advisor for introducing us.

March 12, 2019

Great for replenishing my dry skin with some hydration!

I am a fan of this product because it absorbs easily, doesn't leave any sort of greasy film or residue of any kind and doesn't irritate my skin (my skin isn't easily irritated all the time but can feel a bit more sensitive to certain products in the winter months). I will use this year round - I could see it being good after being in the sun as well.

Updated On: March 12, 2019

I got this product free through the product review club! Thanks Chick Advisor :)

A nice light gel cream

This gel cream goes on smooth, absorbs nicely with a soft feeling left behind. Smells great. Its a perfect mix of gel and cream. I would definitely buy this product again.

March 12, 2019

This leaves my skin feeling GOOD!

I've been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for about a week, & WOW! My skin is usually DRY--I mean flaky, almost painfully dry. This gel/cream is light textured enough that my first thought was "yeah, right, this isn't going to do much." It absorbs very quickly, is lightly scented, & leaves my skin comfortably moisturized ALL DAY. This product is going into my regular routine! I #gotitfree from @ChickAdvisor in exchange for my opinions.

@NeutrogenaCanada #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost @ChickAdvisor

March 12, 2019

Nice gel cream formula but a little slow to absorb

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Bost Body Gel Cream free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. First off, I love the pump packaging. Not lids to flip open, no shaking the cream to the bottle opening. The formula itself is as expected, a gel cream. It has a fresh almost aquatic scent that I quite like. I find that it's most effective if I apply and then wait a coupe minutes extra for it to fully absorb or else it rubs off on my clothing. This is the reason I gave it four instead of five stars. Overall this leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy. I think this will work best in the summer time for me when I just need a little extra moisture. In the winter I prefer a thicker body butter style moisturizer.

New York, United States

New Favourite Body Lotion!

Updated On: March 12, 2019

I got to try this product free, thanks to Chick Advisor! Just as promised, it is a lightweight gel-type lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Even with the recent cold snap, my hands are in pretty good shape right now. And the "alligator skin" that is usually present on my legs is nowhere to be seen either, despite the fact that I am outside in all kinds of weather.

Amazing Body lotion

Amazing body gel lotion!…
    I’m a huge fan of body lotions, I had try a lot of high end and drugstores brands and let me tell you this lotion just became one of my favourite so far.
    I love that it’s a gel like lotion and absorbs super fast not like others that you need to keep rubbing until it absorbs on the skin, the smell is delicious and refreshing but not strong.
    I kindly got this wonderful lotion to try for free in exchange of my honest review.
    #gotitfree

Wow!

Un coup de foudre! J'ai adoré ce gel. J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour en faire l'essai.
    Il est facile a appliquer. Il n'est pas collant. Le résultat est rapide. J'aime son odeur discrète et son applicateur. J'ai reçu un grand format et je vais pouvoir en avoir pour longtemps. Ma fille de 20 ans fait de l’eczéma et ce gel l'a beaucoup aidé pour se soulager. Je recommence vraiment ce produit.