Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

March 18, 2019

Actual Hydration!

So far- after using this cream for about a week I can say that I can really notice the hydration it provides. My problem areas are my hands and my lower legs. They feel so much better! The skin on the backs of my hands seem plumper and less old lady wrinkly! Woo!

Excellent Hydration for Dry Skin

I received this product complimentary from the ChickAdvisor product review program.

To be honest, I was looking forward to trying this product, but I didn't have high expectations. It's winter here in Toronto and the temperatures have been ridiculously low (avg -16 degrees Celsius) and on top of that, the skin on my body tends to be really dry in the colder months. This product proved me wrong.

Let me tell you about this product here.
    First of all, I learned the difference between moisturizing and hydrating. I'm used to using heavy creams and body butters in the winter to keep my skin moisturized, and I have to be picky because my skin will be dry in less than an hour if the cream is not moisturizing enough. This gel cream went against all of that. It is light, has a slight watery feel to it (which scared me a little), but it goes on so smoothly and I actually felt it hydrate my skin. It did feel a little watery at first when I rubbed it between my fingers, but it absorbs so nicely into the skin.

Secondly, it evened the tone of my skin. I've been using it for about two weeks now and my skin looks so smooth and even, which I'm really enjoying. My skin looks more healthy which I'm attributing to the hyaluronic acid that it contains which can hold up to several times its weight in water (and treat dermatitis).

I really enjoyed this product and at $8-$9 suggested retail price, it will definitely replace my more expensive body butters. It's perfect for the summer and just as effective in the winter.

If you're looking for something lightweight, moisturizing, hydrating and not greasy that makes your skin look healthy I strongly suggest that you give this a try.

Un Gel crème parfait...

Ayant une peau très sèche, surtout en période de l'hiver, Le gel crème de Neutrogena Hydro Boost est parfait, j'ai la peau bien nourrit toute la journée, ce qui est un grand plus pour moi... Aucunement gras a l'application, ce qui est merveilleux car on peut enfiler nos vêtements tout de suite après l'application. En plus, son odeur est juste parfaite, douce... Oui, j'ai adoré et oui je vais m'en procurer encore et encore...! Merci Neutrogena pour ce super Gel crème...! #gotitfree

Hydratation assurée

J’ai beaucoup aimé l’application du produit, ne reste pas collant. Une odeur agréable. Ne laisse pas de dépôt graisseux sur nos vêtements. Rends la peau vraiment douce et agréable au toucher.

March 17, 2019

Neutrogena Hydro boost for the win!

I was very excited to be chosen to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizing gel for free in exchange for an honest review. Neutrogena Hydro Boost bottle comes in a pleasing Caribbean turquoise blue pump bottle. I like the bottle and would be attracted by this in a retail setting. I applied after showering in the morning during the winter season which is a typical dry season where i must apply moisturizer daily. This product smells heavenly and a really love the scent which is not too strong. It glides on nicely and absorbs quickly leaving my skin silky smooth yet not oily. I found my skin to remain moisturized longer than my normal daily moisturizer! I find that a little goes a long way so the price/size ratio is acceptable to me as i can see this size container lasting a long time.

I plan on making this my new go-to daily gel moisturizer! I highly recommend trying this product!

March 17, 2019

Getting my skin ready for Summer!!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
    I, like most people, tend to have quite dry skin in the winter months. This product has helped IMMENSELY! It's a gel/cream, which I wasn't quite sure about until I tried it...IT'S AMAZING! I love that the pump disperses the exact amount i need for each of my limbs (one pump for each arm, 2 for each leg. I'm a little "fluffy"...so I won't tell you how much I needed for the rest of my body) It's very lightweight, and the moisture stays ALL DAY.
    I love the scent, but thankfully it's not too strong, because I work in a scent free environment. I've been using this gel cream every day, and have not received a single complaint. I think my skin is now ready for summer!
    I would 100% recommend this product to my family and friends (and strangers too, if they asked)

Very moisturizing

I received this cream free to try and I love it. The texture is unique and light. It absorbs into my skin quickly and doesn’t get on my clothes. It really moisturizers my skin which is great because my skin can get dry and tight in the winter especially because I like to use hot water. I will definitely buy this product and recommend it to others.

Soak it up

I received this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my opinion. I love the color of the bottle. It's eye catching and a cool smooth blue. It looks pretty on bathroom shelf. The product does what it says. It gave my skin a hydro boost without a heavy weighted feeling. It was lightweight and so smooth Winter is long and rough and my skin shows it. After 5 straight days of use my skin is bright and alive again. It was my first time using a gel cream and I expected it to be clear blue but it was a creamy light blue that absorbed into my skin very quickly. It was not only or greasy and dried fast. I did not have to wait to get dressed. My skin was hydrated all day. There is a light scent that was not too overpowering. Very impressed with this no nonsense gel cream

March 17, 2019

absorbs fast and smells wonderful

#gotitfree from chickadvisor to test #tryneutrogenahydroboost wonderful product absorbs quickly leaving your skin silky feeling and a wonderful light scent. After 2 days of use my skin has never felt so hydrated or smooth.It is a very light weight cream non greasy. I used it all over my body and my face/neck area, my feet and legs were really dry and after 2 days they feel so refreshed and hydrated again. This products goes on easily, no sticky feeling and absorbs quickly, within a few minutes I was able to put clothing on. I highly recommend this body gel cream, its very reasonably priced

Amazing Cream

I was so happy to be able to try this product compliments of @ChickAdviser and @NeutrogenaCanada for my winter-dry skin. After 2 weeks of daily use, I have to say that this is an amazing product. The pump dispenser is so easy to use; the cream is not greasy and absorbs very quickly into my skin. The scent is very subtle, almost spring-like. It also has a cooling sensation, which will make it great for year round use. My dry skin is left feeling soft and well moisturized all day long!
    #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost