Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

November 01, 2015

I got this product in my swag bag from the mall crawl. I've seen it in stores amongst a hundred similar products, but didn't know anything about it specifically prior to trying it. I tried it at night first as I was afraid, after opening it and seeing the texture, that it would be similar to others I have tried that left my skin sticky or peeley. I was surprised at how quickly it absorbed into my skin! It left my face soft and shiny, not greasy or sticky at all! Additionally, it's the only cream Ive tried that I can actually apply foundation over without it being blotchy! I absolutely love this product!! The only down side I have is that it doesn't help my blackheads in the least! That being said, I have now made this part of my routine, using it instead of my Vichy day cream, and keeping the Vichy at night to keep blackheads at bay. Love it!!!

November 01, 2015

I love this product, it makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. It helped minimize the dry patch of skin on on forehead. I will definitely buy in the future!

November 01, 2015

I like the texture. It's described on the package as a Gel Cream and it's exactly that - somewhere between being a gel and a cream. It glided across my skin and absorbed evenly and quickly. A little goes a long way and there's a generous amount in the jar. I put it on neck and back of arms too. I'm not sure about the beneficial ingredients - I see there is fragrance. I see it is regular $24, which is reasonable. It's a nice product to include in my daily skin routine.

October 31, 2015

I like the scent, not too strong. Received this from the swagbag but the price is reasonable especially with the amount given. It's more than usual really for face creams with high quality. It's not oily which I like.

October 30, 2015

Works good. My face feels softer and more hydrated. Looks healthier.

3.2/5

October 29, 2015

I received this from the goodie bag at the ShopCrawl event.

Overall, I like gel creams in the summer, I like the light weight feeling of it and quick absorption and this one does do that. My skin felt fresh, moisturized and silky for the day.

However, I do think the price is high, which is why I am undecided if I would it. I think I would like to finish the whole container to see the results.

October 29, 2015

This product goes on thick and you can feel it working right away.

The smell is very subtle, light and refreshing.

I used it on my face and neck.

I'm excited to see a change in my skin, over the next few weeks - as I will use this product everyday

I do have dry skin, especially in the winter, so this product is just what I need

The price is totally reasonable, and there is a lot of cream in the jar - so it will last a long time. Which is awesome

October 29, 2015

Very nice and light. Does not make skin look shiny or oily after use.

October 26, 2015

I absolutely adore these gel cream moisturizers. I have found over the years that so many moisturizers, regardless of how "light" and "oil-free" they claim to be, leave my skin feeling greasy and heavy. This gel is fantastic, leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated, but not greasy. Would definitely buy this product!

October 23, 2015

i received this moisturizer as a sample at first after one time of trying it i knew i had to buy it in full size its such a great product and feels so nice and smooth on your skin. Usually its hard for me to find a good moisturizer that doesent feel oily on my face and this stuff really works.