Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

I would buy this!

I recieved this product free to try from neutrogena and chick advisor. Thank you :). I am so happy I was able to try this. I love it. It has such nice texture. Goes on smooth. Nice smell. I find a little gods a long way all you need really is about the size of a pea and I found that did my face and neck. The only thing I did find is that if I used it alone without primer or sunscreen it left my face a little greasy. But I will definitely be going to pick up more.

April 16, 2018

Smooth, absorbing and long lasting moisture

My sister uses the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM and I've recently "borrowed" it to use for a few nights :) absolutely love the texture and the absorbness - it's so smooth!! my skin feels really hydrated after - you only need a little drop :) love it!!

2.0/5

Wasn't that impressed

I was excited to try this product ! It has a nice smell and consistency and it did help with dry skin but I also found it made my skin greasy. Wasn't as good as other moisturizers I have tried. It was a bit too pricey as well. If I did not receive this to try I wouldn't have used it .

Nice light cream

I was able to try this for free from chick advisor, and was glad I did. I put it on in replacement of my normal night cream, it went on so smooth and felt great . It wasn't quite enough moisture for my dry skin so I had to add on my usual cream but it's still winter temperatures and very dry where I live so may be better once it warms up .

Petite crème Hydroboost en gel

¸J'ai reçu un petit échantillon de crème hydroboost de Neutrogena que je me suis empressée d'essyaer. La texture est lisse/glissante ce qui fait qu'elle est facile à appliquer et couvre bien la région désirée. Elle ne forme pas de grumeau sur la peau. Ma peau était déjà visiblement moins sèche sur les joues et sur le côté du nez. De plus, l'odeur est bien! Le prix du format régulier me semble aussi très raisonnable et abordable!
    #gotitfree #neutrogenahydroboost

Featherweight Gel

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me a sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream to try out. I like to start off that I'm not usually a fan of gels because in my experience I find that the product pills on my skin. I think is a waste of my time and product. However, I actually like the Hydro Gel Cream! The formula sinks deeply into my skin, it feel like I have misted my face with a hydrating spritz. The product is light weight, quick to absorb and pleasant to use. I am impressed overall and would likely use this in the summer time. :) I'm grateful for trying this out.

Great product

First thing I noticed was the scent. I really liked it. If you’re sensitive to scents though, it might not be for you because I could smell it for a good 30 minutes after using it. I used it before bed and my skin felt super soft when I woke up. I #gototfree to try and I would buy this again.

Very Effective

The cream comes in a nice jar and the colours of blue are nice and the jar explains pretty well what its for and what it does. The cream is very effective especially in Cold seasons when you need to keep the skin moisturized, you only need a little bit of the product to keep the face moisturized. I really like the cream.

Super

J'ai reçu un échantillon de la crème Hydro-Gel Boost de Neutrogena grâce à ChickAdvisor #cadeau. J'ai donc eu l'occasion d'essayer cet hydratant et encore une belle découverte. Je dois dire que je suis bien plus qu'étonnée de l'efficacité de ce produit, car il a su garder ma peau hydratée jusqu'au lendemain!

De plus, aucune odeur désagréable, ce qui est un gros plus. Le prix de 19,99 pour la full-size peut paraître élevé, mais sachant qu'un petit squeeze a fait le travail, cela peut s'avérer assez économique. Je vous recommande fortement d'en faire l'essai.

April 15, 2018

So light!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is so light. I apply it before bed, its super light & non-greasy. I wake up in the morning and my skin feels hydrated and moisturized. Healthy looking skin!
    LOVE IT!