Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Light and moisturizing

I received this mini sample along with a sunscreen that I was reviewing. I found it to be light and moisturizing. It absorbed really well and kept my skin hydrated all day long.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Gel Cream Moisturizes Clogging Pores

I really like this cream! I have quite dry skin but I always worry that my pores will clog, but I had no issue with this! I used it as a primer before applying my makeup after I applied my moisturizer. It has a nice fragrance.

2.3/5

Not really for me

The gel cream makes my face feel fresh and moist, but when touched, feels smooth. However, I don't personally see any value in continued use of this product - unless you are a person who continually has dry skin throughout the day perhaps.

Ok I really like this!

Alright, I didn't think I was going to like this. I was dead wrong. I tend to have really dry skin at this time of year and almost everything I end up using makes my skin feel really oily later on.

This was a different story for this product. It smells really nice, not on the strong side at all. The texture is smooth and almost like gel infused with water. The nice part about it is that as soon as you put it on it dries up. I love that. No oily texture or greasy feeling later on.

I'm really liking this product!

April 27, 2018

Great anti-aging product for normal skin

I received this product for free to review however I have already purchased this product before. I really like how lightweight this gel is. If you have dry skin this might not offer very much moisture however. I like the anti-aging ingredients in this and no greasy after feel. I would continue to purchase this product. It has a floral scent as does this entire line but I don’t find it offensive.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM

To me, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is a simple hydrating gel cream. If you are looking for something simple and hydrating, this would be a good fit. It left my skin nice and moisturized.

Moisturizing!!

I Got to try this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor. I enjoyed this moisturizer, I found that it did a good job and it’s a really nice one for the morning because of how light it is. I think that if you have oily skin like I do and you prefer something lighter like a gel instead of a thick cream but still want moisture you’d like this! I still prefer something a little bit heavier for the night time but I loved using this in the morning!

Good moisturizer

I tried this in exchange for an honest opinion courtesy of ChickAdvisor. I like this moisturizer very much. It isn’t sticky, and feels weightless. My skin was left effectively moisturized. I would definintely purchase!

Light mosturizer

This is the perfect moisturizer for summer. Its light and works really nicely. It also has a very light smell that is quite nice.I can see myself putting the moisturizer in the fridge and using it on hot days to cool my skin down since it is a gel.

April 27, 2018

A cool way to hydrate my skin during summer!

I tried the Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream and love love it!!! It is very light and deeply hydrate my dry ski, leaving it smooth and confortable. Will defenitely bring it with me at the beach this summer!