Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Gel cream

Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream is a nice product. The light and instant absorption of the cream is nice. Makes your skin feel soft and fresh. Definitely a cream to use daily.

Average gel moisturizer

I would have to say that the neutrogena hydro boost gel cream definitely made a difference in my skin- making it hydrated and softer. I have fairly dry skin patches and noticed after applying the gel, my face felt more supple. The only thing is that it’s not really unique as many other moisturizers really does the same exact thing so I don’t think I’d go out of my way to buy it unless it was on sale. I received this as complimentary from chickadvisor and this opinion is completely my own.

SO good

For someone with super sensitive skin, I always recommend using neutrogena products! This line of face lotions and gels smells great and works amazingly well. They seep in really fast and moisturize so well!

Texture intéressante !

J'ai reçu un échantillon du gel/crème HYDRO BOOST de NEUTROGENA gratuitement #gotitfree grâce à #chickadvisor.

J'ai beaucoup apprécié la texture. Le gel n'était pas collant, s'appliquait facilement et pénétrait très rapidement dans la peau. Je ne peux pas dire que j'ai vraiment remarqué une différence au niveau de l'hydratation de ma peau vu la grosseur de l'échantillon, toutefois j'aimais bien L'odeur et la facilité d'application, puis ma peau était douce ensuite.

Peut être que je vais réessayer ce produit en gros format pour voir des résultats à long terme.

Refreshingly light !

I got the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream from chickadvisor for free and tried it immediately in March. I found that it's very light and easy to put on, it goes into my skin quickly and I felt hydrated right away. The gel texture feels cool to touch, which makes it great for hot summer time! However, I don't think the hydration lasted for a whole day, especially for winter time. I'd recommend people with normal or oily skin to use this, as it's light and not oily at all. It might not be a good choice for dry skin user as the gel cream isn't nourishing enough.

Getting a full size

First I #gotitfree, I like the way this feels on my skin, with it being on my nightstand it was slightly cool but that felt nice, I would use it after removing makeup just before I went to bed, sent was nice and I did not have any breakouts the next day, didn’t notice any major changes in my skin but I like it because when I went to bed my skin felt mosturized but not greasy like I do with others, I will be getting a full size jar and trying it longer as the heat can dry my skin, see how well it dose when the drying heat hits. I found this to be easy to incorporate into my routine as it did not take long to absorb only wish I had gotten more product to get a better idea of if it will be a permanent part of my routine and get others to try it too

Not my fave. Oily/Combo

If I naturally had dry skin then this likely could have been my new best friend💁🏼‍♀️
    I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor and really wanted to love it but it had a bit of a tacky feel and made my currently oily/combo skin feel like it was gonna give me instant breakouts. Not a high quality feel!

Jadore

J'ai trouvé se produit fantastique je vous le recommande ses un incontournable pour le sac à main . Je le garde toujours à porter il garde mes main hydrater adieu peau seche

High hydration

I mostly apply the product around my nose and my cheaks...the areas that usually are most dry in my face. Before I was always getting a bad result applying make up on these areas but now not anymore. I don't know how but this is working!!

April 25, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with this product!

I don't typically usr cream, so I kind of fell in love with this one. I liked how lightweight but moisturizing this cream was. It honestly felt like a cream/syrum hybrid. I didn't see any significant difference while using it, but I did like the way it felt after application.