Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    2.7/5

May 02, 2018

might or might not buy again

didnt love this product. i have used better creams for my face. maybe because this was a gel. but i probably wouldnt buy again and would not recommened to friends or family.

Liked it a lot

I’ve been using this gel for 2 weeks now and I really like it. It makes my skin feel super soft after use. My only issue would be that the bottle is super tiny and the price is kinda high, yet it is priced a lot cheaper than other brands. If it were to go on sale I’d definitely buy it. Great little product though

Moisture boost 💧

I got to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM through the Product Review Club #gotitfree. I love how well this cream moisturizes but is so lightweight. It is perfect for summer when you don't want a thick heavy face moisturizer. I like that it has hyaluronic acid and that it lasts all day. I would recommend it but I would prefer something with spf included.

Nice and hydrating

I do really like this moisturizer, it kept my skin clean and oil free, however it wasn't as moisturizing as I would have liked but it was alright. I would absolutely use this moisturizer in the spring and summer when the weather isn't as dry out. Thank you chick advisor for sending me this to try out!

Awesome

I have tried it a couple times and so far I like it. It doesn't feel heavy on the face and it makes my face feel soft and smooth. I will purchase this in the future

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM is very nice

The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM name really say it all. This light white watery texture absorb very quick and provide a great glow the very next day. It give your skin plenty of moistures and a softer skin with a very light floral fragrance. This gel cream will definitely be on my shoppong list. Thank you for the opportunity #gotitfree @chickadvisor and #neutrogenasun

Very Hydrating

The sample version was sent to me from Chickadvisor to try out. Let me tell you that it's really hydrating. I really suggest people to try it out and i know that Costco sells the full version in a 2 pack. Really good deal there.

Bon rapport qualité /prix

Jai bien aimé le gel hydro boost ! Il est efficace et l'odeur n'est pas désagréable. Avec une peu sèche, il est idéal. Il s'applique bien et laisse une peau douce

May 02, 2018

Soft and Silky Gel Cream!

This cream is so lightweight. It doesn't feel oily on the skin, and makes skin feel moisturized all day long. I only got to try a little bit, but I will be purchasing again!

So good!

I received a free mini sample from ChickAdvisor. I love the gel cream. It is so smooth and moisturizing. The cream doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy or sticky.