Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

February 07, 2019

Smooth skin

This product is a bit pricey but I love how it goes on feeling like silk on m skin. It keeps my skin hydrated and supple and I love the fragrance as well

New product!

I just recently started using this as my skin is so dry and flakey! It has my skin feeling extremely soft after, but I can’t say it is my favourite moisturizer! It doesn’t quench my skins thirst like others, yet just creates a soft layer on my skin!

My go to cream

Got this as a gift on my birthday, and I have to say its become my go to! Gel texture is light but moisturizing on my combination skin, not sticky at all. Worth every penny!

first impressions

this review is more of a first impression. I recently got eyelash extensions and needed to find oil free products to extend the longevity of my investment. I work 12 hr nights and picked this up after my shift. usually after a night shift my skin looks dull and dry and my dark circles ar more noticeable. today I tried this cream out along with the hydro boost multivitamin serum and on first impression and a few hours later, my skin looks like a drank a ton of water and my under circles look diminished. my skin feels moisturized and even my pores look smaller. almost like I have a blurring primer on. so far I like it. I will update later after a week or so of use.

Best moisturizer ever

It’s the best face moisturizer I’ve ever used! It’s hydrating but not oily at all. The fragrance is so nice but not overwhelming, I’m on my second one and will buy again and again.

Great Value!

I love this moisturizer because it is very effective and it doesn't clog my pores! The quality of the product for the price is amazing it has great value!

February 06, 2019

Great skincare at a reasonable pricepoint!

I truly love this product for all the main reasons that were stated over and over again in previous reviews... it isn’t greasy, it is lightweight, no strong perfumes, and is quickly absorbed. I found myself comparing it to the LaNeige Water Gel Bank moisturizer at twice the price... Get the Neutrogena Hydro Boost at half the price, you will not regret it.

February 04, 2019

Fantastic moisture retention, but not really a moisturizer!

I love this product for all the reasons others love it - it's light, it evaporates quickly, and it doesn't smell (talking about the extra-dry version, not the regular which has fragrance for some reason). Something I must stress to anyone thinking of using this as their sole moisturizer: It is not a moisturizer! It's a humectant - meaning it helps the skin retain water. It's literally hyaluronic acid in gel cream form. This means that in the winter when skin tends to get drier, it's fantastic to put on *under* moisturizer. I use it after washing my face and it acts as a base to retain the moisture in my skin *before* I put either my AM or PM moisturizer. In the summer, it's also great to use because it retains the moisture in your skin that it badly needs while being exposed to UV rays all day. Anyone saying this doesn't moisturize your skin enough is right, because it's not really meant to do that. I have really oily skin and it isn't enough for me on its own, either. I think maybe the marketing language has to change a bit for this one? Took off a star because it's a bit expensive for the amount you get.

February 01, 2019

Great skin care at affordable price point

Love this cream, I have combinations skin that is more dry then normal and I have noticed a vast improvement in my skins texture,softness and the appearance of fine lines , it makes my skin feel soft and supple, make up looks better and lasts longer . Highly recommend.

January 29, 2019

A great light cream great for summers

It feels light which is nice because I don't like heavy creams but not sure how hydrating it is. Sometimes my nose starts peeling because it's a bit dry and my cheeks get red spots on it due to not enough hydration. It's great during the summer but not so much during the winter