Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Saskatchewan, Canada

Will buy again!

I got this as a two-pack and it was on sale as well! I've been wanting to try it for the longest time and it did not disappoint. Neutrogena is also one of my favorite brands so I knew it would be top notch. It really hydrates my skin and it's not sticky at all. You also only need a small amount for your face so it's well worth it!

Thurrock, United Kingdom

My go to moisturiser!!

Before this cream my skin went throigh dry spells no matter what cream I used. This lightweight, fresh smelling cream has done wonders for my skin! I never go a day without it and I can’t express how much I would recommend it. It is by far the best moisturises I have ever used!

Great for winter months

I usually stock up on this product before winter. It is fast absorbing, smooth, and super hydrating. Great for layering serums, SPF, and makeup. Overall great value as well

3.2/5

August 25, 2020

Meh

I really wanted to love this but I don't. I was looking for something that would give me that extra moisture as I have been dealing with some unusually dry skin lately. However I found that this just want thick enough for me and found myself having to reapply often.

August 05, 2020

Feels so smooth

The gel is lightweight and spreads really well, a small dab covers my entire face and neck. I have sensitive combination skin and this makes me feel great with no irritating reaction, just soothing and softening.
    The scent is really faint and refreshing. I also use it as a night cream and my face feels hydrated when I wake up in the morning. The container is pretty but the capacity is small, although a little product really does go a long way. Purchased a 2 pack on sale at Costco and hoping to get some more if it goes on sale again.

August 01, 2020

Amazing!

I have been having some trouble with my skin lately, which is completely unusual. I have a very dry patch on my cheek toward my ear. I have tried a bunch of creams to try and help the situation and nothing has been working. I bought this the other day because I thought, hey, it's claiming to be a hydrating product. I read that hyaluronic acid is the best thing for re-hydrating skin. I'm not kidding when I say after ONE application, it had already made a difference. In fact, my whole face feels smoother. The dry patch is almost completely gone after a few days. I will most definitely continue to use this product because it actually works. I highly recommend for anyone who is experiencing dry skin or patches, it works.

July 30, 2020

Drugstore favourite!

Nice scent and quickly absorbed into skin. It’s a good size jar and is loved by my skin. I have combination skin with a very dry jawline and in the summer, this is my go to!! You won’t be disappointed!!

July 21, 2020

must have!!!

omg i absolutely love this product. its amazing i saw results in just 1 week.
    its super affordable and a must have for everyone who has dry skin.
    i love the consistency and just little product is enough. the packaging is beautiful. it gives me a very soothing and calming effect. its very light on skin and yet just one application is enough.

July 21, 2020

Its a great daily moisturizer

This was an impulse buy I got, and oh my goodness! Its the best thing I didn't know I needed. Its not to heavy and doesnt clog my sensitive skin or my pores. Its very lightweight and the smell isnt too strong. Perfect to use under sunscreen and makeup.

2.0/5

July 12, 2020

Too much fragrance

It would be a nice product if it had no smell! The smell is very bad for your skin and can actually cause more damage than good. Would not recommend simply because of that