Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Excellent

J’ai adoré la texture de ce produit, c’est quelque chose que je n’avais jamais essayé auparavant et j’ai été agréablement surprise! Elle ne laisse pas d’effet collant et hydrate la peau pour longtemps! Je suis déjà vendue!!

Fantastic product

This hand gel was exceptional. It was non greasy, absorbed quickly and lasted for hours. I applied it before bed, and my hands were super soft in the morning. The scent was light and fresh and not at all overpowering.

Just what I need

I love that Neutrogena Canada added the Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream to its line. It's so light-weight that it does not leave a sticky, clammy feeling on your hands. It absorbs so well and leaves my hands soft all day. The size is perfect too as I can put it in my purse wherever I go. I also like the light scent! #gotitfree

June 10, 2019

I love hylauronic acid very moisturizing

I have received this for free to try and I am giving my honest opinion. I was excited to try this because it is a moisurizer that contains hylauronic acid which is thought to be the holy grail of moisturizers. It is intended to use for the hands, but I also trusted this enough to use on my face. It made my skin very soft and I will be using this after chemical peels, microneedling and any other aggressive skin treatment as I believe this hand cream will be effective as it moisturizes effectively after my normal exfoliation. It defintely locks in moisture.

Très bon produit

J’aime bien. La peau n’est pas trop grasse. Je l’applique le soir avant de me coucher et le matin, mes mains sont très douces. Le format est très pratique.

June 10, 2019

Love this hand Gel Cream!

I really love this Gel Cream. I have issues with hand creams. I do not like greasy feeling creams and I found this great! It goes on like a water liquid and has a mild smell. My hands were so soft after using it ! This will be my go to hand cream!

Nice feeling

I am not one who likes to have hand moisturizer on but this one was amazing. It went on and then made my hands so soft and not greasy. A little bit goes a long way with my hands.

June 10, 2019

nice and hydrating hand cream

Nice hand cream ,fells great on your hands . I would not say that it has done something extraordinary to my skin but the texture is very nice , can't really speak if it's worth it from the economic point of view because i don't know the price on the market, but the sample felt good for me to consider to may be buy it in the fire

J'adore!

Cette crème à la texture gel est hyper hydratante! Elle est absorbée par la peau hyper rapudement.Aucun effet collant ni film gras. Elle a laisser mes main douce. Un gros wow!

Nice light smell

The hydro boost handcream has a nice light smell and I found it worked for a quick fix throughout the day but couldn’t be my main moisturizer. Would be great to keep in your purse .