Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

October 19, 2018

Good product to start a facial routine

Loved trying this product in the chick advisor show case, I found it gave me a nice glow and foundation for applying other face products in the morning. I did find however that it did cause me to break out in the first few days of using it.

October 18, 2018

Perfect

I use it twice a week. Its an excellent product . Ive been using this since i was 20. Also my family does its really an amazi g product
    Just try it and ull c

October 16, 2018

I Am Loving Neutrogena

This is my first time that I can remember having a chance to try a skincare product @NeutrogenaCanada. So I was so excited see that this was one of the many nice beauty products that I received #ChickAdvisorShowCase Home Kits. So far it is my personal favorite.
    I have been using it every morning since it arrived. I just love the look of this @NeutrogenaCanada Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster. It is really special and different from other serums I have used it has a very light scent, quickly absorbs and truly feels so nice on my face. Being in my late 50's I found that it did make my face look brighter, softer and more radiant. It also is a great base before applying my daily moisturizer helping to give my skin even more hydration giving me back a more youthful appearance. After trying this @NeutrogenaCanada Skincare I really want to try more of their skincare products. I was very impressed with @NeutrogenaCanada Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster.

October 14, 2018

Hydrating

Love Neutrogena products, and this one is no exception. Very hydrating and great for your skin at this time of the year. Absorbs nicely into the skin as well.

October 14, 2018

I would buy this product again

Loved the feel and the way it went on. The only downside was I broke out in a few acne after the first couple of days, probably because of the hyaluronic acid. This did clear up after a week. Now that my skin is used to it I would buy it again.

Part Of My Night Time Routine

I have been incorporating this into my night time skin routine and love using it that way! I already use the sunscreen from the same line and feel like it works great for my oily skin! The packaging is sleek and it comes in a pump form which is my preference!

High Quality

I was so excited to try the Hydro Boost by Neutrogena... and I LOVE it. Smells amazing, smooth not greasy. Goes on so softly and it really does make my skin have a beautiful glow. Not sure why I haven't tried something like this before. But moving forward this will forever be in my daily beauty retain.

October 12, 2018

My new go-to morning moisture boost !

I am in love with this product ! I’ve already used a good bit of the bottle and I haven’t had it that long lol i use it morning and night and I wake up with my face feeling amazing ! I use this and alternate with another product from the showcase box and my complexion has never been better !
    I have skin that likes to break out from new products , but not from this ! So if you are someone who gets frequent breakouts , try this product- you will love it ! (And the price is pretty amazing too )

Great facial booster

I was pleasantly surprised by the results from this product. I really liked how it wasn’t greasy and didn’t leave my face sticky after applying. It soaked into my skin quickly and left my skin feeling hydrated.

Great product

As the weather changes , my skin gets quite dehydrated, I love the texture and how my skin feels after applying. It’s not tacky feeling at all. I follow with my moisturizer and my skin looks like it’s glowing.