Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

October 01, 2018

Love this-my go to!

I am absolutely in love with this! My skin can get temperamental - swinging between dry and dull to shiny and breakouts. This really is the beautiful balance for me - works well under my make-up and just when I feel like going bear face. No clogged pores and no dehydration. Great price as well especially compared to some higher end moisturisers that do less. #multivitaminBooster @NeutrogenaCanada @chickadvisor

September 30, 2018

Great serum Love the mile scent and the feeling of it on my face its light weight and works well, I use it on mornings under my moisturizer and the bottle is so convient when travelling

Great serum!

I received the Neutrogena hydro Boost Multivitamin booster as part of the ChickAdvisor Show case at-home kit. I like the light scent and the texture is non-greasy. I love the packaging: the bottle is see-through; we can see the product with the little beads, and I also like that it included a pump to control the flow of the product. This serum can be mix with your favourite moisturizer for a more healthy looking skin. I definitely recommend this product!

Excellent product

The hydro boost serum goes on smooth and feels very hydrating. I have very dry/sensitive skin that can get oily in the summer. Due to the change in weather my skin has been breaking out. I tend to find products irritating or greasy but this one soaks in quickly and is non-greasy. Love it.

Neutrogena hydro boost

This product looks promising as it has hyaluronic acid. I would prefer a product that has no paraben. I wish that they could add some organic things to this.

Event review

Feels nice on my skin. No perfume which is great. It does feel moisturizing although it is a little too early to tell. I love moisturizers that work for all skin types.

J'adore ce produit

J'adore ce produit. Je l'utilise depuis 1 semaine maintenant et ma peau est bien hydrater et l'effet est durable. J'ai la peau plutôt sèche et sensible et ce produit me convient très bien. Ma peau est plus lumineuse depuis que j'en applique sur mon visage matin et soir et je compte bien continuer de l'utiliser.
    #ChickAdvisorShowCase

Fresh Booster Serum

I was so excited to try this product. It is so refreshing to use and the smell is like a soft baby powder. Very high end quality. The value is really good because usually serums are more expensive. Pretty colour!

September 30, 2018

Yes please does this come in eye cream?

This is something I need!!!! I am always on the hunt for more moisture.....and this product delivers. I like the tacky feeling post application because my moisturizer goes on so much better and i need all the concentrated delivery of moisture I can get.

September 30, 2018

I'll buy this product again for sure

This is non sticky, light on your skin. It absorbs quickly. I feel a slight cooling sensation when applied. Very much like it. Alittle to soon to tell if it helps with lines. Face feels plumper.