Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

October 09, 2018

Great product

This is a great product, this booster helps so much with your hair gives you volume and makes it nice and smooth. Would totally recommend this product.

Updated On: October 09, 2018

This is a great product on your skin. I love how it feels on your face and it last long as well

October 07, 2018

Love it!i got this

I got this as a part of my #ChickAdvisorShowCase box! I love that it is a perfect layer for my foundation. I find that it helps keep my makeup on longer,
    Plumps my fine lines, and helps tame my
    Rosy cheeks. I’m not entirely a huge fan of the sparkles/shimmers in it. I don’t think they serve much of a purpose. The price seems pretty fair and I believe you can get it at Walmart.

October 01, 2018

Fantastically light and gorgeous on the skin

Fantastically light and gorgeous on the skin, non greasy. Little bit goes a long way, so very good price point. Very appealing visually also.

Great Product!

I love how refreshing this gel feels on my skin. I'm loving this! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an added boost of vitamins.

October 01, 2018

Perfect serum for just about anything

I received Neutrogena hydro Boost Multivitamin booster as part of the ChickAdvisor Show case at-home kit. It's great for mixing into a daily moisturizer. It's so light and refreshing there's really no concern about it clogging your pores and it smells great.

Love this-my go to!

I am absolutely in love with this! My skin can get temperamental - swinging between dry and dull to shiny and breakouts. This really is the beautiful balance for me - works well under my make-up and just when I feel like going bear face. No clogged pores and no dehydration. Great price as well especially compared to some higher end moisturisers that do less. #multivitaminBooster @NeutrogenaCanada @chickadvisor

September 30, 2018

Great serum Love the mile scent and the feeling of it on my face its light weight and works well, I use it on mornings under my moisturizer and the bottle is so convient when travelling

Great serum!

I received the Neutrogena hydro Boost Multivitamin booster as part of the ChickAdvisor Show case at-home kit. I like the light scent and the texture is non-greasy. I love the packaging: the bottle is see-through; we can see the product with the little beads, and I also like that it included a pump to control the flow of the product. This serum can be mix with your favourite moisturizer for a more healthy looking skin. I definitely recommend this product!

Excellent product

The hydro boost serum goes on smooth and feels very hydrating. I have very dry/sensitive skin that can get oily in the summer. Due to the change in weather my skin has been breaking out. I tend to find products irritating or greasy but this one soaks in quickly and is non-greasy. Love it.

Neutrogena hydro boost

This product looks promising as it has hyaluronic acid. I would prefer a product that has no paraben. I wish that they could add some organic things to this.