Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

1.8/5

January 26, 2019

Didn't do anything to my skin

Not entirely sure what this product does to my skin, but it did nothing! It's also pretty expensive for doing nothing! It does add a shine to my face but unlike other serums, it doesn't give the sensation of it doing anything. Most serum I have used gives this tingling sensation on my skin, but not this one. This does give a shimmery look to my skin though, so it'll look nice under makeup? But this product was not for me.

Updated On: January 26, 2019

It was also sticky on my skin... really counters what I use after (neutrogena hydro boost gel), which doesn't leave a sticky residue.

2.7/5

Holy sticky, Batman.

I received this in the Chickadvisor Showcase Kit. It is sticky as hell and I had trouble getting the little globs to dissolve. I also notice no difference in my skin, I gave it a week. I really do like the pump option, I wish more companies would do this instead of jars, much more hygienic and better for dosage.

January 26, 2019

Not sure that I would purchase again

Neutrogena has a long history behind it's name & products, that is why I made my purchase. This booster does brighten, smells amazing, a little goes a long way. I found that after using this product my face was dry, not sure why if it is supposed to be hydrating. Such a shame that is has a drying effect for me as the other factors were great. Thus will be another one that goes under the bathroom counter.

Helps tired skin

This is a wonderful product ! This aborbs quickly and does not feel sticky..rather skin feels soo smooth and hydrated!There is no greasy feeling and skin glows after prolonged use!

Love love love

This is the perfect serum to compliment the gel-cream moisturizer. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and have had difficulty finding the *righ* serum for me. Ive been using this for just under 2 weeks now and fell in love at first use. Absorbs like a dream and makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated. This seems to be helping calm the redness and heal scarring. I will continue to use and would recommend giving it a try.

December 04, 2018

It is the best

I have been using this product for well over 3 months now, and I absolutely love it. Not only does it smell amazing, it also helps to hydrate and leave your skin looking and feeling great! I use this in the morning after I wash my face, and it helps my skin to feel rehydrated, and stay that way.

I definitely recommend this product, as it is a great value, especially for what it does.

December 02, 2018

Quick anti-aging in the morning.

-tightening
    -anti-aging
    -contains low amounts of hydroloric acid
    - Skin smoothing/plumping
    - Works really well like some of my K-beauty masks
    - I would repurchase but after my current skincare is used up.

December 02, 2018

Truly felt a difference by day 3

Adding another step detoured me for a long time. Then it started with a good coupon and I fell in love. Its theat needed step for premature aging. First bottle not to end up in medicine cabinet hell. Absorbs fast and leaves a perfect base for make up.

November 25, 2018

Skin is Moisturized

I’ve been using this for about a week as dry cool weather has really been drying out my skin. My skin feels healthier and I don’t feel the need to moisturize several times a day to relieve the tightness I was feeling. I use this in my morning and evening skin routine.

November 05, 2018

I don’t see much results yet but if I take it everyday I might slowly see results. I’ll probably buy the product and continue to use for a month and see if there’s any difference.