Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

December 04, 2018

It is the best

I have been using this product for well over 3 months now, and I absolutely love it. Not only does it smell amazing, it also helps to hydrate and leave your skin looking and feeling great! I use this in the morning after I wash my face, and it helps my skin to feel rehydrated, and stay that way.

I definitely recommend this product, as it is a great value, especially for what it does.

December 02, 2018

Quick anti-aging in the morning.

-tightening
    -anti-aging
    -contains low amounts of hydroloric acid
    - Skin smoothing/plumping
    - Works really well like some of my K-beauty masks
    - I would repurchase but after my current skincare is used up.

December 02, 2018

Truly felt a difference by day 3

Adding another step detoured me for a long time. Then it started with a good coupon and I fell in love. Its theat needed step for premature aging. First bottle not to end up in medicine cabinet hell. Absorbs fast and leaves a perfect base for make up.

November 25, 2018

Skin is Moisturized

I’ve been using this for about a week as dry cool weather has really been drying out my skin. My skin feels healthier and I don’t feel the need to moisturize several times a day to relieve the tightness I was feeling. I use this in my morning and evening skin routine.

November 05, 2018

I don’t see much results yet but if I take it everyday I might slowly see results. I’ll probably buy the product and continue to use for a month and see if there’s any difference.

November 02, 2018

refreshing and hydrating

this booster was light and smelled nice. I liked how it made my skin feel. I have combination and now dry skin because of the weather but this made my skin feel smooth and clean but not dry. I received this in my chick advisor showcase box.

October 26, 2018

Nice serum

Recive this product on chickadvisor show case and was eager to try this product as i am a skin care person more than makeup. A light weight serum light and nice scent. transparent in color and lightly more thick than a serum in texture. Make skin hydrated and smooth after application. Hylaronic acid provides a plumping effect in skin. As a drugstore serum its really nice. You will see results.

October 26, 2018

Lightweight serum

I really like this line from Neutrogena. The whole line is lightweight and Uber hydrating. I used to have combination/oily skin. But recently my skins changing to dry, esp around this weather. I find the serum goes on smoothly and my skin feels great and soft. Love the gel cream as well.

1.8/5

October 23, 2018

did not work for me

I received this in my chickadvisor 2018 showcase at home kit. I tried using the product as the directions stated and I did not notice a difference. I also tried using the booster all over my face after cleansing and I still did not notice a difference. I did not find that this added any extra moisture to my skin.

October 22, 2018

Skin feels so fresh, soft, has a clean a refreshing sent to it, works wonders for people who have trouble with finding products for their dry skin, I revomend you to try it and if you love it please please please recommend it to your friends/family who have dry skin problems as well and it might work for them like it did for you!!!!