Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

March 10, 2019

Neutroena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster

This serum that contains hyaluronic acid and little blue Vitamin E capsules which pop as you use the serum. The serum feels really nice and light on my skin and my skin felt more hydrated after using it.

There was a scent to it which reminded me of a pale draft beer type smell. This is not my favourite scent but it did not linger long so it did not bother me.

March 04, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Huge difference

I bought this product as it was on very good discount in Boots and I loved it. It makes my skin hydrated and healthy. I wear it under my make up as a primer and keeps my make up on place for all day.

February 26, 2019

It's ok

Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of the product, because I don't really notice any difference to my skin. I've given it quite awhile (minimum a month) of use and I can't say I see any differences. I also took it with me to the desert to see if when my skin gets a little extra dry there, this would have a more significant impact- unfortunately it didn't. It feels a bit like putting a very thin gel on your skin and can be a little sticky. I do like the pump option, and it did help minimize my pours. Outside of those two things, it was not effective for me. My skin is normal to oily. I do normally have success with neutrogena products so this product will not deter me from the brand in general but I will be mindful of similar items.

February 18, 2019

Wonderful

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum is excellent. It sinks into your skin without greasy feel. Makes skin like silk. Love this product. Definitely will buy again.

January 28, 2019

I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster it is fabulous. It goes on easily and soaks into skin really fast. Makes your skin feel and look like silk.It is a bit pricey at $24.99 but if you try it you will love it.

1.8/5

January 26, 2019

Didn't do anything to my skin

Not entirely sure what this product does to my skin, but it did nothing! It's also pretty expensive for doing nothing! It does add a shine to my face but unlike other serums, it doesn't give the sensation of it doing anything. Most serum I have used gives this tingling sensation on my skin, but not this one. This does give a shimmery look to my skin though, so it'll look nice under makeup? But this product was not for me.

Updated On: January 26, 2019

It was also sticky on my skin... really counters what I use after (neutrogena hydro boost gel), which doesn't leave a sticky residue.

2.7/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Holy sticky, Batman.

I received this in the Chickadvisor Showcase Kit. It is sticky as hell and I had trouble getting the little globs to dissolve. I also notice no difference in my skin, I gave it a week. I really do like the pump option, I wish more companies would do this instead of jars, much more hygienic and better for dosage.

January 26, 2019

Not sure that I would purchase again

Neutrogena has a long history behind it's name & products, that is why I made my purchase. This booster does brighten, smells amazing, a little goes a long way. I found that after using this product my face was dry, not sure why if it is supposed to be hydrating. Such a shame that is has a drying effect for me as the other factors were great. Thus will be another one that goes under the bathroom counter.

Helps tired skin

This is a wonderful product ! This aborbs quickly and does not feel sticky..rather skin feels soo smooth and hydrated!There is no greasy feeling and skin glows after prolonged use!

Love love love

This is the perfect serum to compliment the gel-cream moisturizer. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and have had difficulty finding the *righ* serum for me. Ive been using this for just under 2 weeks now and fell in love at first use. Absorbs like a dream and makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated. This seems to be helping calm the redness and heal scarring. I will continue to use and would recommend giving it a try.