Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

Smells great low shine!

At approximately $24.99 a bottle this is a reasonably priced as a serum goes. The scent is delightful, light yet fragrant and not overpowering.

After trying on one side of the face I notice it immediately quenches the dryness on that side and leaves it brighter and more noticeable. Smooth, supple and soft.

The serum is not sticky but translucent and smooth, soft and not greasy. No residue. While I will need to try for a longer period to determine its effects will definitely try out for a month!

Smooth

It goes on smooth, there is no sticky feeling afterwards. You can feel the difference , looks silky and soft. Love that you can mix it with your mostouizer.

Immediate Difference in Skin Moisture

This serum has a light smell and feel. Immediately upon applying it I can feel a difference in the moisture of my skin. It is not sticky and gives a smooth texture. I cannot speak to long-term effects yet. #MultivitaminBooster

Great serum

I've been using this for a few days now as I got it in my showcase at-home box! (Thank you to Chickadvisor!)

I really like this booster! It's cooling and hydrating and absorbs very quickly! It does not leave a film or extra product. I think it is really helping even out my skin tone and gives me a bit of a glow!

I love the little white bubbles floating in it!

I will buy this again! Thank you #ChickAdvisorShowCase

September 30, 2018

Perfect product for tired mommies

i am just trying this product for the first time as part of showcase 2018 at home kit #chickadvisorshowcase. It applies nicely . I can smooth over the skin without much effort.. I have tried many low end and high end serums and I am happy to report this does not have a sticky tacky feeling. After application the products absorbs very well I don’t feel the need FYI have to wait any amount of time before applying my moisturizer. The smell is also pleasant and not overpowering. So far so good. The skin looks smooth, hydrated and does seem to improve my already tired look. I have applied moisturizer and I am happy that it applies without and eraser shaving effect you can sometimes get when applying the moisturizer after serum. This is a checkmatk in my book. I especially love that fact that it is accessible at my local grocery store and affordable. #multivitaminbooster

Neutrogena Hydro Boost

Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a a new way to hydrate your skin to that will brighten dull looking skin. It adds multivitamins and hyaluronic acid that helps energizes.

Fresh and light hydration

Love the light scent of this. It felt light and refreshing on my skin. I would definitely use this. The only thing is I can't really determine the effectiveness after trying it once.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Showcase in exchange for an honest review **

Cooling and shiny boost

I like that is odorless and makes the skin firm and shiny. It has a cooling efect too that stays with you for a longer time.
    One application and the skin already feels firmer.

Such an uplifting scent

Super convenient packaging and a very uplifting scent. I love the smooth texture, it’s very fresh feeling upon first trial - like a bright boost of water. I think this will feel amazing under the eyes and over my face in the morning. It’s a light texture that isn’t sticky - so plumping and sweet smelling. Amazing for my combination skin! #gotitfree #chickadvisorshowcase

Hydro Boost

Looks nice. Love the blue color. Smells good, mild not overpowering. Downside: Sticky. Have to wait for it to dry. However after skin feels moiturrized, refresh.