Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

Great product

I really like this moisturizer, it is very light, which works really well for me because I have oily skin, It absorbs quickly and feels amazing on my skin. I am glad I received it in my chickadvisor kit because I wouldn’t have thought it would be so great for my skin type otherwise. Definitely happy with this moisturizer!

September 30, 2018

Really nice drugstore serem!

I am a total skin care junkie. As a result, I am rarely loyal to any particular brand or line of products because I love trying new things. It is difficult to assess to effectiveness of a skin care product without trying it for a few weeks to see longer term results. I will share my initial impressions about this serum though, and they are quite positive.

This is an incredible value for a serum! Luxe brand facial oils and serums can easily run you close to 100 bucks or more, so the fact that this one is a larger sized bottle for 25 bucks is incredible.

It claims to brighten your complexion and quench dry skin with powerhouse ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin so I am always wary of products that claim to quench my skin. Unlike many products aimed as moisturizing dry skin this seum is light and absorbs quickly. It has a mild, clean, fresh scent that does linger slightly after application. I was able to apply my moisturizer and makeup right away after using this with no problems.

I also tried it on the back of my hands. I have extremely dry eczema prone skin on the backs of my hands, particularly where my hands meet my wrists. The weather has been cool in the mornings here lately so my telltale dry patches have started to return. I wish I had taken before and after pictures to show you because this serum (applied after washing my hands to lock in the moisture from the water) smoothed my dry patches and soaked in immediately. Even after washing my hands again several times in the hours afterwards, my hands were still smooth. I cannot tell you how impressive this is! If it can do this for the rough skin on my hands, just think of how effective it would be on more delicate facial skin.

Overall I am extremely impressed with this product and look forward to seeing results with it over the long term.

Hydro Boost Multivitamin

This serum is very hydrating. This will especially be useful during the winter months. It took a little longer than I expected to absorb into my skin but once it dried, my skin feels so soft.

Morning fresh booster

Great package, refreshing look. Reminds me of water. Lovely delicate scent . The texture is light and goes on smooth. My skin feels quenched and hydrated.

Awesome for dry skin

This multivitamin booster goes on smooth and sinks right into the skin after a few seconds. A little goes a long way! As someone who suffers from extremely dry skin, I have had a hard time finding products that work but with this one I could feel the difference right away. It's a bit pricy but I think I can forgive that!
    #MultivitamBooster

Smells great low shine!

At approximately $24.99 a bottle this is a reasonably priced as a serum goes. The scent is delightful, light yet fragrant and not overpowering.

After trying on one side of the face I notice it immediately quenches the dryness on that side and leaves it brighter and more noticeable. Smooth, supple and soft.

The serum is not sticky but translucent and smooth, soft and not greasy. No residue. While I will need to try for a longer period to determine its effects will definitely try out for a month!

Smooth

It goes on smooth, there is no sticky feeling afterwards. You can feel the difference , looks silky and soft. Love that you can mix it with your mostouizer.

Immediate Difference in Skin Moisture

This serum has a light smell and feel. Immediately upon applying it I can feel a difference in the moisture of my skin. It is not sticky and gives a smooth texture. I cannot speak to long-term effects yet. #MultivitaminBooster

Great serum

I've been using this for a few days now as I got it in my showcase at-home box! (Thank you to Chickadvisor!)

I really like this booster! It's cooling and hydrating and absorbs very quickly! It does not leave a film or extra product. I think it is really helping even out my skin tone and gives me a bit of a glow!

I love the little white bubbles floating in it!

I will buy this again! Thank you #ChickAdvisorShowCase

September 30, 2018

Perfect product for tired mommies

i am just trying this product for the first time as part of showcase 2018 at home kit #chickadvisorshowcase. It applies nicely . I can smooth over the skin without much effort.. I have tried many low end and high end serums and I am happy to report this does not have a sticky tacky feeling. After application the products absorbs very well I don’t feel the need FYI have to wait any amount of time before applying my moisturizer. The smell is also pleasant and not overpowering. So far so good. The skin looks smooth, hydrated and does seem to improve my already tired look. I have applied moisturizer and I am happy that it applies without and eraser shaving effect you can sometimes get when applying the moisturizer after serum. This is a checkmatk in my book. I especially love that fact that it is accessible at my local grocery store and affordable. #multivitaminbooster