Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

October 12, 2018

Makes my face feel very moisturized

I have been wearing this product underneath my moisturizer and it makes my face feel especially moisturized in the dry fall air. #chickadvisorshowcase

October 11, 2018

Great non oily formula

I used this as my daily moisturizer for the past 10 days to give it a fair review. I love that it doesn't leave my skin oily and I haven't had any breakouts from switching (a common problem for me). While I haven't noticed any dramatic improvement I also haven't noticed anything bad. My skin looks even and well moisturized. A little definitely goes a long way with this product, one pump is plenty for my whole face. I'll be keep this around to use when I need a break from my usual cream.

October 10, 2018

J'ai bien aimé mais...

J'ai commandé le produit NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST MULTIVITAMIN BOOSTER de ChickAdvisor showcase kit et j'ai bien aimé le produit, j'adore l'odeur, il s'étend bien dans le visage et n'est pas gras, très agréable, mais j'ai l'impression qu'il me donne un peu des boutons. De plus, je ne suis pas certaine de son efficacité, car si vous trouvez qu'il illumine votre teint et bien j'ai remarqué que le produit contient plein de petits brillants donc c'est normal que cela réfléchisse la lumière et vous donne l'illusion d'un visage illuminé. Cela prendra une plus longue utilisation (min. 3 mois) pour vous dire s'il fonctionne vraiment mais somme toute j'ai quand même bien apprécié le produit.

October 10, 2018

Good value.....

At first I thought this was a fantastic deal but quickly realized that it is mostly all bottle.

Still a great booster, not any better or worse than others. A decent price but at twice daily use, I’m afraid it won’t last too long.

It’ll always be fresh though! 💦

October 09, 2018

Enjoying this product

I enjoy this product because it hydrates my skin in a vanishing water kind of way. I enjoy using it in my morning routine as well as for my night routine. Will continue to use and repurchase this product.

October 09, 2018

Great product

This is a great product, this booster helps so much with your hair gives you volume and makes it nice and smooth. Would totally recommend this product.

Updated On: October 09, 2018

This is a great product on your skin. I love how it feels on your face and it last long as well

October 07, 2018

Love it!i got this

I got this as a part of my #ChickAdvisorShowCase box! I love that it is a perfect layer for my foundation. I find that it helps keep my makeup on longer,
    Plumps my fine lines, and helps tame my
    Rosy cheeks. I’m not entirely a huge fan of the sparkles/shimmers in it. I don’t think they serve much of a purpose. The price seems pretty fair and I believe you can get it at Walmart.

October 01, 2018

Fantastically light and gorgeous on the skin

Fantastically light and gorgeous on the skin, non greasy. Little bit goes a long way, so very good price point. Very appealing visually also.

Great Product!

I love how refreshing this gel feels on my skin. I'm loving this! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an added boost of vitamins.

October 01, 2018

Perfect serum for just about anything

I received Neutrogena hydro Boost Multivitamin booster as part of the ChickAdvisor Show case at-home kit. It's great for mixing into a daily moisturizer. It's so light and refreshing there's really no concern about it clogging your pores and it smells great.