Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

You glowwww girl

I have been meaning to try this so I'm very excited this was a part of the showcase. I liked the slight fragrance to it and the little beads were intriguing. It felt so silky on my skin and added a pretty glow. I will be adding this to my daily moisturizer!

Great lil extra boost

While pregnant my skin in drier than ever, so this product is necessary. It goes on easily, feels light on my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy or oily feel, so I can put makeup on top easily. I think my skin needs all the moisture I can get during these dry Canadian winters, so I'm happy to try something new

September 30, 2018

Skin feels soft and smells nice

Bottle looks really nice. Pump gives good portion and it has a pleasant scent. I applied to my face in a circular motion. It feels sticky at first but once dry, my skin feels soft to the touch. It seems to die aht it intends to do. I would buy it again.

Refreshingly radiant

I have a habit of smelling everything before I try it and the smell on this one is amazing! The gel consistency makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth. I've used products that make you feel dried out or sticky but this serum is far from that. It also leaves a slight shimmer which I totally love. Definitely reccomend!

September 30, 2018

Very hydrating, with a nice texture

I really like this product - feels very hydrating with a nice texture and a subtle scent. Also love the packaging - the blue beads in the bottle make it look very futuristic! I would use this product every night before bed.

Great budget hyaluronic serum

This serum is aesthetically pleasing with the balls suspended in liquid. Goes on smooth and appears to hydrate and fill lines. It has a fragrance which is nice but can irritate some. Has non comodogenic oils however castor oil is present. Curious to try this a bit longer

September 30, 2018

As Shatner said "Energize"

Compared to other Hyaluronic Acids on the market it gave an almost instant tightening of the skin, locking in moisture. Unlike some other products it didnt leave a sticky residue after application and was weightless. The price is almost double of the product I currently use but would consider purchasing it on the future.

I would buy this

I have very dry skin and this product just came in time to save me skin... it leaves the skin cool feeling and has a little bit of a sticky feeling behinds.

Hydration at its finest

I used this AFTER my moisturizer, but my skin immediately felt better and quenched. The serum sinks in very quickly and hydrates skin. My skin felt smooth and supple. Would recommend!

Highly moisturizing

This is a pretty thick serum, which I quite like. It has pearlescent little capsules that pop immediately when pumped out of the bottle.

This offers to energize, brighten dull skin. Also offers hydration from the hyaluronic acid.

The little capsules also have micro sparkles in them, which is what helps give off a glow and brightens up the skin.

While I'm not a huge fan of the sparkles, it actually has quite a bit. I do like how hydrating it is. My skin feels immediately feels hydrated and my skin looks quiet bright. I'm definitely excited to try this in the daily routine. I would use this for the morning rather than at night.

This is available for $24.99 at most retailers.