Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Love it!

I absolutely love this cleanser. A little bit of it goes a long way making it totally worth the $$. It is not drying which was suprising to me as most cleansers are.

Will buy for sure!

Smells Amazing!

Loved this.
    The smell of graefruit is divine. It cleansed the skin thoroughly and left it feeling fresh. It is perfect for acne prone oily skin. I received this free to review. In exchange for my honest opinion.

Smells sooo good

I received this cleanser as a sample, I am so glad they have added additional products to the pink grapefruit line. This was my first time using a cream to foam face wash and enjoyed how easily it lathered and how cleansed and fresh my face looked and felt. I will be purchasing this as my next acne skin care set. I do wish they created a moisturizer to complete my skin care regime.

Great product

This cleanser is great! It foams up really well and is easy to apply to my face. It washes off easily and keeps my skin feeling fresh, clear and moisturized!

Cleanser

Great product. Super easy to use. Gently but effective. Smells awesome. Made my skin feel so clean and fresh! I will definatly be getting some more when I run out.. thanks so much for the sample!

Perfect for mornings

This cleanser along with my Neutrogena moisturizer are a perfect duo for washing my face in the morning. The lovely smell of grapefruit is a nice wakeup call and foaming makes me feel like I'm actually washing my face.

I'm not the biggest fan of cream cleansers because I feel like they don't do a good job but the foaming of this one is very satisfying.

I would definitely consider buying this cleanser!

LOVE this cleanser

This is an amazing cleanser, I love the clean smell and the way it takes off most of my makeup without even having to use a makeup remover. I didn’t really notice it having an effect on my acne but as a cleanser it’s amazing

April 17, 2019

This product is amazing!!

I have tried a few cleansers over the last few years, and none of them have left my skin feeling as clean, and energized as this one !!! I can honestly say my skin has never felt this refreshed from any other cleansers i’ve ever used!! Makes you just want to smile because you feel so good!!

Bonne crème

Très bonne crème qualité/prix. J'ai adoré l'odeur fraîche du pamplemousse rose, la texture et la couleur de la crème. Elle rend la peau très douce et hydrater.

I would buy this again

My husband and i used this together as he has really oily skin and we both agreed that this cleanser is awesome i had 2 big pimples on my face and after using it 2 or 3 days they dried up! I will definitely buy this again!