Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 22, 2019

Smells good! Leaves my skin feeling clean

I've used the grapefruit line before, but never this product. I love the smell, something about citrus smells so clean and fresh. It cleans well, without drying my skin which I love.

April 22, 2019

Great stuff!

Smells great, leaves your skin feeling really clean with no leftover residue, and even removes makeup effectively! Love!! I’d recommend this product to anyone looking for a new face wash to try! You’ll love it, too!

April 20, 2019

Lathers on well

This cream to foam cleanser bubbles up and lathers on really well. It smells refreshing. Gentle on skin, removes makeup effectively, and helps with controlling oil.

April 20, 2019

Leave my skin clean.

I have been using the cleanser in my regular basis and I loved the results. Has a fresh scent, is very foamy and my skin feels cleans and fresh with no oil residue. I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Smelt Amazing!

This cream to foam cleanser went on easily and smelt amazing! After washing it off my face felt smooth and refreshed. I would definitely buy this product.

I got it for free

It was a decent product. I like the foam, you feel that you have a very soft cream on your face. The smell neither Iike it or bother me. I think it did help to control the break out of acne, but made my skin dry. The cleaning process is the same as with many other foams that I have tried, a bit annoying and messy. The price is quite the same as others acne products on the market. I didn't find anything special about the product, just another one to the list. In conclusion, I will not buy the product again, but you should tried before deciding if it is good or not for you.
    Thanks.

Leaves skin soft

Pros: my skin was left feeling soft and clean and the cleanser smells great.

Cons: there was no noticeable difference/reduction in my acne after one week of use. This cleanser claims to work well for acne prone skin and as such did not live up to its claims to help with acne - perhaps I need to be using it longer to notice a difference, but I would expect some results after a week of use.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

Not for me

I was given the chance to try this cleanser. I used it before bed. i woke up in the morning with a slight irritation. The smell was nice, was easy to use and the price point is great. Overall, I don't feel as though this is the cleanser for me.

awesome

I had the opportunity to try this product thanks to chickadvisor for free.
    I was using this cleanser for a few weeks. After used it I feel my skin so clean and fresh.

April 18, 2019

After 7 days... I'm amazed!

I had never tried this product before but I have been pleasantly surprised! I like the smell of the product which is not overpowering.

My skin is acne prone and from the first time I used this product my skin felt better. My face felt clean and smooth. My pores were visibly cleaner, there was less acne after using the product and there seems to be less coming back.

Just after the first wash I noticed a difference. I thought it was difficult to judge how much product was coming out of the tube though. Which made it hard to get the right amount on the first attempt. The cream was smooth and then foams as you rub it. I liked the way the product foamed and how it made my skin feel.