Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 18, 2019

awesome

I had the opportunity to try this product thanks to chickadvisor for free.
    I was using this cleanser for a few weeks. After used it I feel my skin so clean and fresh.

April 18, 2019

After 7 days... I'm amazed!

I had never tried this product before but I have been pleasantly surprised! I like the smell of the product which is not overpowering.

My skin is acne prone and from the first time I used this product my skin felt better. My face felt clean and smooth. My pores were visibly cleaner, there was less acne after using the product and there seems to be less coming back.

Just after the first wash I noticed a difference. I thought it was difficult to judge how much product was coming out of the tube though. Which made it hard to get the right amount on the first attempt. The cream was smooth and then foams as you rub it. I liked the way the product foamed and how it made my skin feel.

April 17, 2019

It is good but not for me

Initially when I opened the bottle the colour enticed me so much it is so pretty! Lol but for me personally I felt it dried my face and didn’t make it feel.. soft I guess you could say. It can be bought at any department store and not too expensive

Love it!

I’m fairly cautious about my face cleansers because my skin is prone to redness and breakouts. Upon trying the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cream to foam cleanser my first thought was that it smells amazing! You just need a small amount in your palm and it expands into a foamy lather that feels great. I’ve been using this for over a week now and my skin looks great with no irritations or redness. I will definitely keep using this.

April 17, 2019

Who doesn't love to start the morning with some citrus

Love this cleanser. It's a great way to start your morning. The citrus scent is light and refreshing, while the cleanser leaves your skin feeling soft and tight.
    I noticed my skin felt "bouncier" throughout the day

Love it!!

I received this item for free for testing purposes. I tend to break out a lot on my forehead (even after all the cleansers, serums, oils, and spot treatments I use). I have been struggling to find a cleanser that really helps reduce the amount of acne I get on my forehead, but also not have to spend too much on it. Having the opportunity to try this product was definitely worth it. I helped reduce the amount of acne I get and also leaves my face smooth and soft! Love it! Will definitely buy again

April 17, 2019

Very foamy, and nice scent!

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved hot this cleanser foamed up when mixed with water! It really worked to remove dirt and oil from my skin, and it left my skin feeling soft and nicely scented. I would absolutely buy this again, and it will most likely replace my current daily Clean and Clear cleanser.

love the smell!

I received this cleanser as a sample. This was my first time using a cream as a foam face wash and I enjoyed how easy was to use. The lovely smell of grapefruit is a nice wakeup call in the morning. I will consider purchasing this for the future.

Qu’elle rafraîchissement!

Mot d’ados : Qu’elle rafraîchissement pour ma peau. Enfin un produit nettoyant qui sens bon et qui rends ma peau vraiment douce.

Merci Neutrogena de m’avoir fait parvenir gratuitement votre merveilleux nettoyant avec Pamplemousse rose de Neutrogena®.

Massachusetts, United States

Smells heavenly!

I would buy this, and any of the other Pink Grapefruit products. It smells amazing, and my skin was so soft and felt so clean after I used it. I have been using it for a few weeks and I see a huge improvement in the number and severity of my blemishes.