Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Hesitant on the product

I deal with pretty lol skin, and breakouts. I enjoyed the cream to foam action, but wasn’t totally blown away by the effectiveness of the cleanser. I felt it just kind of sat on top of my skin as opposed to really getting a good clean.0

Pretty pink

This was really easy to use as i can just use it in the shower. Goes on nice and has a okay smell to it. Does make my face feel nice but i feel after awhile my face feels a little dry. I thought this was ok overall. Thank you chickadvisor and neutrogena for letting me try this for free!

Moore's Island District, Bahamas

Cream to foam cleanser

I absolutely love this product. Ive been using it every day 2x a day since i received my package and my face has never felt better. It has a nice fresh smell and always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Im saying goodbye to my old skin care products and welcoming this with open arms

Neutrogena Grapefruit Cream To Foam

This product worked well, I have acne prone skin. I did notice I broke out after first use, but it did clear up as time went on. I would re purchase due to quality and price. I would recommend!

April 17, 2019

Great cleanser for acne-prone skin

I really enjoyed using this cleanser as it made my skin feel squeaky clean after usage. It was really easy to use and lathered really well. The scent is very pleasant with a nice grapefruit smell. The value of the product is excellent as you do not need lot for it to lather and clean your face. I would recommend this to anyone with blemishes or acne-prone skin as I could see it being a little bit drying if you do not have combination or oily skin.

I #gotitfree as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

April 17, 2019

Great smell and amazing product

My skin felt and looked clean and refreshed after using the NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CREAM-TO-FOAM CLEANSER. I'm very happy with the results and I would recomend it.

Awesome Cleanser

I was very excited to try this product as I love grapefruit! The cleanser smells amazing and really cleaned my face well without drying it out (as I have dry skin). I lathered it in my hands first and it created a nice creamy foam that was gentle on my face and left a refreshing scent on my skin.
    I like this product and would recommend to those who are looking for a gentle facial cleanser. It left my skin feeling nice and soft.

So creamy!

This face wash, oh wow!! It turns into such a thick, luxurious foam but is so gentle on the skin. It really helped to control the oily levels on my face, and didn't leave a tight feeling on my skin which I find happens with a lot of face washes.

Cleansing without drying

I am in love with this product. I love the way It turns from a cream to a foamy bubble texture. It cleanses without stripping my face of moisture. You get a ton of product for yourm oney and the smell is refreshing grapefruit. Also it's pink, which is so cute.

Love the scent!

Love the product's creamy texture and scent. Leaves face feeling soft rather than dry and tight. A pea size amount is all that's needed per wash so product goes a long way. Not sure it makes difference in treating acne any better than other products but I would continue to use because it's a really nice cleanser.