Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

March 31, 2019

A little goes a long way

The first thing I would like to say about the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser is that A LITTLE GOES A CRAZY LONG WAY! The first time I used the face wash I squeezed out the normal amount that I usually use for other face washes but I soon found out that that was way too much! I would suggest just a nickel sized amount is needed. Additionally, many other face washes for acne prone skin can leave your face feeling tight and dry but this one definitely didn't, which I really like since my skin has some dry patches. I wouldn't suggest using this face wash to remove eye makeup though because it stung my eyes. I received this product free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, and I am so grateful I was given the opportunity to try it!

Great Facial Cleanser, Worth every Penny

I recently received my package from ChickAdvisor containing this NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CREAM-TO-FOAM cleanser. Firstly this product came in a beautiful exterior packaging with a sleek and glossy outer design, which made me very excited to try out. When I opened the products seal the aromatic smell of the grapefruit was very pleasant. I squeezed out a pea sized amount of the product onto my fingers and rubbed some of the product onto my fingers and within seconds the creamy texture of the cleaner foamed up which then I instantly applied to my face. The creaminess of the product is something I really enjoyed since I have very dry skin therefore, rough and abrasive products don't do my skin any justice. I liked how this product made my skin feel super smooth and clean after patting my face dry with a towel. I also appreciated that it did not leave my skin feeling squeaky clean because that feeling typically dries out my face making my skin feeling stiff and without any elasticity. Overall i really like this product and would definitely recommend this cleaner to any skin type!
    THANKS ChickAdvisor & Neutrogena!

March 31, 2019

Add this to your facial routine!

I loved having the opportunity to try this cleanser. It is now an official part of my morning routine. It had a great smell (not too strong) plus it felt so smooth to apply. It left my face feeling really clean, soft, moisturized (not dried out like other facial cleaners!) and I have not broken out with new acne since adding it to my routine. I would 10/10 recommend this product to someone who is looking for a new facial cleanser.

Updated On: March 31, 2019

#gotitfree

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Tickled Pink

This had to be one of the best cleansers I've come across! Very impressed, with only a few uses and my skin has cleared up considerably! It's foaming action leaves my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed! So glad I got to try this for free, will definitely be keeping it apart of my routine!

Great new cleanser

I received this product free to try and was very satisfied with the quality. I find it hard to find a cleanser that I really like and this one from Neutrogena hit the mark. I love that it is dermatologist tested and also really liked how it turned from cream to foam allowing it to easily wash off leaving the skin feeling cleansed and fresh. The scent is great, no residue or irritation. Would recommend! #gotitfree

Good cleanser

Thanks chickadvisor for letting me try this cleanser for free #gotitfree

This cleanser smells soooo good. I really liked the scent and luckily it didn't appear to irritate my skin. I liked the consistency of foam and it applied evenly to my face when I used it with my clarisonic.
    My skin felt clean after using it, but once I got out of the shower my face felt very tight, like it lacked moisture. I needed to apply a lot of moisturizer afterwards to help counteract the tight feeling.
    So it smells good, works well, but left my skin feeling a little dry after

Great

I really liked this Neutrogena pink grapefruit cream to foam cleanser. The grapefruit scent was really nice and not at all overpowering. It worked fantastic on my combination skin. Loved the foaming action. Overall this is a great product and it worth the value! (Received free for review)

Love it!

Pink grapefruit the smell is my favourite wakes me up in the morning. The cleanser is good it didn’t leave my face dry or tight no redness or irritation. But my face felt so clean and squeaked when I ran my fingers over it lol
    #gotitfree

March 31, 2019

My skin feels so healthy!

I was selected to try this product for free, and it was amazing. A lot of cleansers I use cause a slight burning sensation, and this one did not. It’s so smooth like butter, and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin, it isn’t as oily, and pimples I did have, have disappeared. I love this product and recommend that anyone try it!

Nettoyant très efficace

J'ai reçu gratuitement le produit pour le tester.
    Comme tous les produits de la gamme, il a une odeur très agréable.
    Je l'utilise tous les matins depuis presque une semaine, et j'ai déjà observé un changement sur ma peau. Elle est plus douce et moins grasse. J'avais des petits boutons sur mon front, et même s'ils n'ont pas disparu complètement, ils sont beaucoup moins visibles!
    J'adore cette gamme de Neutrogena et je suis heureuse d'avoir pu la découvrir grâce à Chickadvisor.
    Je compte définitivement racheter le nettoyant pour le visage.