Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 03, 2019

A cleanser that smells amazing!

I am in love with this cream-to-foam cleanser for acne prone skin by Neutrogena. First of all it smells amazing thanks to the addition of naturally-derived grapefruit extract. Since I dropped the pill in October, my skin has been so unpredictable and my breakouts have been crazy and often. I’ve been using this cleanser for about 10 days now and have noticeably seen an improvement in both my complexion and the amount of blemishes that have been breaking out. I thought it may dry out my skin but it hasn’t and I have been getting compliments on how “clear” my skin has been looking. It feels soft and free of dirt! I have been recommending it to friends and will definitely purchase it in the future. Thanks to Neutrogena and Chickadvisor for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

Great Cleanser

I really enjoy this cleanser. It has a nice fresh scent. I like how it foams, and the lather is quite nice to clean the face. I would recommend, and I would purchase this again.

April 03, 2019

Too drying even for my oily skin

I received it free from ChickAdvisor for review purpose. I have been using it twice a day for more than a week now. First off, the scent is good not too overwhelming. The scent goes away in few minutes. I noticed every time, it pumps out exactly same amount, which is enough for my face. It quickly transforms into foam, stays foamy til I wash it off. Which would make it great for facials. After washing, it doesn't leave any kind of residue and face feels squicky clean but it leaves my skin too dry with flakey skin. It might be just the changing weather. But it really makes good clean up cleanser for facials as you can still massage it for 2 mins. If you know what I mean.

Also, even though it's for oily acne prone skin, it doesn't have Salicylic acid in it. I haven't seen any difference in breakouts. It doesn't cause more but it also doesn't remove them.

I would use this everyday for summer but not for winter.

Helps clear skin!

I purchased this product with the hope of just clearing up my skin a bit. I don't have bad acne just random breakouts here and there. This has really helped clear them up and I'm having few less!

Amazing scent

I really love the grapefruit scent. I found the product not that foamy since it is a gel to foam product. Made my skin feel clean though after which is what i like didn't feel residue afterwards. Scent makes me wake up in the morning. I love neutrogena products already.

Amazing!

Honestly I thought this product wasn't going to be for me. The first couple times I used it, i broke out but decided to use it further as it's a new product and my skin wasn't use to it. After the 4th day my face was glowing! Blemishes went down and now it is my daily cleanser! I also love that it is a thicker formula!

Tout simplement WOW

J'ai adoré ce produit. Sa mousse riche et son odeur de pamplemousse est incroyable, il nettoie bien sans désecher la peau. Il laisse ma peau vraiment propre et fraîche.

April 03, 2019

A little goes a long way!

A little goes a long way with this product. I found the recommended dime size amount a lot of cleanser for my face. This ISN'T a downside because technically if you use only your needed amount then the product should last longer!

It smelled lovely and I adore pink grapefruit. My skin felt great afterwards.

This is a product I would definitely buy to use again.

My new facial cleanser

I love this facial wash! It doesn’t leave my skin all dry afterwards and it doesn’t have any medicinal ingredients that you aren’t allowed to use while pregnant. I’ll be continuing to use this because I feel like my skin needs something that doesn’t dry it out so harshly. Also it smells so good!!

April 02, 2019

Obsessed with this product!

I received this product for free to try through Chick Advisor. The packaging is very appealing and the value is definitely a plus. A little goes a long way. The smell is phenomenal! I seriously just sniff it before I put it on my face. It lathers up from a cream to a foam really well. I have tried many acne products and this is by far my favourites I will definitely be buying this from now on!