Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Belle mousse

Merci ChickAdvisor de m'avoir donner ce nettoyant gratuitement. Comme pour les masque que j'ai essayer j'ai adoré l'odeur léger et fuité. Il fait une belle mousse lorsque qu'on le mélange dans nos mains avec de l'eau. Il n'en faut pas beaucoup pour nettoyer tout notre visage. Je crois qu'il a commencé à diminuer mes boutons

Smooth skin for days

I’ve tried just about every acne face wash that Walmart sells. Not only does this one smell and feel great, it leaves the skin feeling so light and pure. My boyfriend even loved it!

Bon nettoyant

Après avoir pu faire le test de ce produit gratuitement, je suis plutôt contente du résultat.Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse ma peau douce au toucher..en plus de laisser un doux parfum de pamplemousse.Je le recommande même pour les peaux sensibles!!#

pink grapefruit

i always use this every night and it give my skin soft and i really love the fruity scent of it. leaves my face soft and my acne are decreasing and after this i will definitely include it on my skin care routine.

LOVE

When I first used this cleanser, I was disappointed in the texture. After rubbing it in my hands with some water, it magically turned into a foam cleanser and it cleansed my skin so well. I LOVE this cleanser! I love the smell too :) Definitely buying this once it runs out!

I received this cleanser complimentary from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

All around good

So this face wash is good. I would not say great but my face did feel nice and clean after. I was expecting a stronger smell to it because its grapefruit so I was dissapointed when it did not smell that much. But other then that there is not much else negative to say about it

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Beautiful Skin

I'm not sure I would say it turns into a bubbling foam per say but maybe into a foamy lather. This product smells like a dream for sure, love the pink grapefruit scent. After washing this off my skin, my face felt brand new. I really like this product.

April 13, 2019

Wow, I'm impressed! New addition to daily skin care!

As a woman with extremely oily skin, I have an issue finding daily cleansers that do not leave my skin extremely dry or become oily after a few hours. THIS IS A MIRACLE CLEANSER! With a literal DROP of this cream to foam cleanser i could have washed my face for an hour with the amount of product that formed with a splash of water. Great value for your money. Left my face feeling fresh and soft, it does leave my skin a little dry but not too dry, which is great for my skin as it has not produced a lot of oil throughout the day. P.S it smells delicious.

Go to cleanser

Very happy with this daily cleanser
    It’s a nice morning wake up in addition to my usual skin care routine.
    Makes my skin feel very soft. And refreshed.

Very Great Cleanser

I love this cleanser! I don't usually use one in my routine but I started breaking out and this was a great way to figure out if it would work well for acne prone skin. In just one use I saw a dramatic decrease in my pimples! I love that the more you lather this product, the more bubbles it produces. I think it would work great with a face brush to really give you a deep clean. The scent is also very pleasing!