Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 14, 2019

Left my skin super clean!

This cleanser is absolutely amazing. The moment I used it I knew I was in love. The scent is not too strong and is super feminine.

It left my skin feeling both smooth and clean. I was surprised when it foamed since I haven’t experienced a cleanser like this before!

I highly recommend purchasing this cleanser if you’re looking for a good cleanser for oily skin that’s sold for a bargain.

recommended by dematologist

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cream to foam cleanser has a great consistency and makes the skin feel crazy clean and nicely refreshed after a short massage with water. Definitely recommend it!

Loved it

The cleanser is another beautiful product to rave abt because its do gentle but makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I tell u this aint just a residue like some products leave behind it actually brighten your skin. The only drawback i had was the smell of grape fruit but its expected its a grapefruit product its gonna smell like grape fruits.

Lots of lather

I got this product free as part of the chickadvisor product review club.

I like this cleanser - the smell is fresh and fruity, and not overwhelming. I definitely used too much the first time because I didn't realise how much it was going to lather, so just use a small amount. It did leave my skin feeling clean. Good container size - not too big on my counter, but enough that I won't be running out all the time.

April 14, 2019

Great for Acne Prone Skin!

Seriously, this is great for if you have oily acne prone skin!! I have been loving it lately! Honestly this will be soo great for when the summer comes along as that is when my skin gets really oliy! I am sure this will keep my skin at normal level and keep my acne at bay. It is doing that now which makes my skin really happy!

Grapefruit Cleanser

I had to try this product thanks to ChickAdvisor. The cream to foam cleanser had a fresh scent and I find that a little goes a long way so this tub will last a while which is a very great value! My face felt clean afterwards as I can feel that it got rid of impurities.

April 14, 2019

Love that I can use a little

First, I would like to stress that this is not a makeup removing cleanser. I can imagine some might be looking to it for that reason but you would not want to use this near your eyes and it won't remove makeup like many of Neutrogena's other cleansers will. Now that that is out of the way, this is a great "second" cleanser in my books that felt like it got rid of excess oil on my skin. I also like that I only have to use a tiny amount to get full use as it foams up, it makes me sure that the foam is getting everywhere it needs to to get my skin clean. It smells pleasant and personally, I did not find it too harsh for daily use.

Amazing

OMGosh the smell is everything. I love how little of the wash is needed to get a full lush lather. My skin feels so good when Im done and I haven't notice any new breakouts either.

Really nice!!

I've really been enjoying this cleanser! I have combination skin and occasional breakouts and this cleanser made my skin feel fresh and clean but not dry or tight. I love that it contains real grapefruit extract and smells delicious. I would recommend! #gotitfree

In LOVE!

*I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor in exchange for a review.

This cream to foam cleanser honestly BLEW me away! I was so surprised by the quality of the cream, the texture and how it felt on my skin - I didn't want to clean it off! I definitely used too much in the first go, as a small coin-sized dot is really all you need, but it's quality remained the same. After rubbing the solution on my face, my skin felt instantly cleaner and more smooth. The foam itself is super soft and smooth and I could instantly feel it cleaning out my pores as I rubbed it in. The smell is light and fresh, leaving for a clean smell as well.

The product I was using before was a Clean & Clear cleanser with exfoliating bits in it, which I found worked well as I found the small bits to feel as if the product was giving my skin an extra clean, but I think I've found my new favourite staple! I found I much prefer the Neutrogena solution due to it feeling much softer on my face while also not taking away from any moisture on my face and left it feeling nice and moisturized, which the previous product did not do.

Thank you to ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena for bringing this product to my attention - I will definitely be using it in the future!!