Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

I received the Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser from Neutrogena for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review (#gotitfree). It is important to note that a little bit of this product goes a long way! This is a product that goes from a cream to a foam, so a dime-sized amount is enough for a single use. I love that as you massage this onto your wet face, it continues to form more and more bubbles - this is how you can tell it is working! This cleanser noticeably helps to tone down/minimize any breakouts you may be experiencing. It works remarkably fast, upon just a few uses. I did find that if I used it too often, my face had dried out a bit, but with a little but of moisturizer all was good! I might recommend not using this product daily, if you are like me and are prone to having your skin dry out.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for something to help them with breakouts - this product will help clear it up within just a few uses!

April 14, 2019

Perfect for acne prone skin

I received this product to test and fell in love with the way it worked on my acne. It was perfectly gentle and effective, smelled great, and was priced right! I love the packaging and this brand. I’ll be purchasing again.

April 14, 2019

Good Cleasner that gets the job done

I was sent this product for free to review by chickadvisor but all opinions are my own and honest. I tried out this cleanser for about a week and I have to say that it's good but not amazing. It made my skin feel clean after washing it but it didn't help a lot with oil control or acne. It didn't make me breakout and the smell was not too strong, but, again, it didn't do anything out of this world for me personally. It got the job done, but it won't be replacing my normal cleanser. I think this would probably work better for people with more combination or normal skin types so I would recommend it to them.

April 14, 2019

Left my skin super clean!

This cleanser is absolutely amazing. The moment I used it I knew I was in love. The scent is not too strong and is super feminine.

It left my skin feeling both smooth and clean. I was surprised when it foamed since I haven’t experienced a cleanser like this before!

I highly recommend purchasing this cleanser if you’re looking for a good cleanser for oily skin that’s sold for a bargain.

recommended by dematologist

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cream to foam cleanser has a great consistency and makes the skin feel crazy clean and nicely refreshed after a short massage with water. Definitely recommend it!

Loved it

The cleanser is another beautiful product to rave abt because its do gentle but makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I tell u this aint just a residue like some products leave behind it actually brighten your skin. The only drawback i had was the smell of grape fruit but its expected its a grapefruit product its gonna smell like grape fruits.

Lots of lather

I got this product free as part of the chickadvisor product review club.

I like this cleanser - the smell is fresh and fruity, and not overwhelming. I definitely used too much the first time because I didn't realise how much it was going to lather, so just use a small amount. It did leave my skin feeling clean. Good container size - not too big on my counter, but enough that I won't be running out all the time.

April 14, 2019

Great for Acne Prone Skin!

Seriously, this is great for if you have oily acne prone skin!! I have been loving it lately! Honestly this will be soo great for when the summer comes along as that is when my skin gets really oliy! I am sure this will keep my skin at normal level and keep my acne at bay. It is doing that now which makes my skin really happy!

Grapefruit Cleanser

I had to try this product thanks to ChickAdvisor. The cream to foam cleanser had a fresh scent and I find that a little goes a long way so this tub will last a while which is a very great value! My face felt clean afterwards as I can feel that it got rid of impurities.

April 14, 2019

Love that I can use a little

First, I would like to stress that this is not a makeup removing cleanser. I can imagine some might be looking to it for that reason but you would not want to use this near your eyes and it won't remove makeup like many of Neutrogena's other cleansers will. Now that that is out of the way, this is a great "second" cleanser in my books that felt like it got rid of excess oil on my skin. I also like that I only have to use a tiny amount to get full use as it foams up, it makes me sure that the foam is getting everywhere it needs to to get my skin clean. It smells pleasant and personally, I did not find it too harsh for daily use.