NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Repair prep cleanser

What an amazing product. Using every morning and night, leaves your face feeling fresher and so smooth. Really helps with washing your face. I love the feel of it works wonderful. Totally would revommand to all my girls. Going to keep buying and using this wonderful product.

August 30, 2019

I will keep this in my skincare lineup

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser as a sample from Chick Advisor and I am pretty sure this will replace my old skincare regimen. My face felt so soft and clean after the first use. I thought my old products were doing a good job on my skin but I quickly realized how much better it could be with Neutrogena!

August 30, 2019

Part of my everyday routine !!

I’ve been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I am so impressed ...Each night before I go to sleep I wash my face with the cleaner & it leaves my 50+ year old face feeling so clean and fresh, I absolutely love it ...!!!

Très satisfaite

J'ai vraiment aimé le produit, particulièrement le nettoyant. Il laisse ma peau douce au toucher. En contre partie, le sérum est un peu gras mais lorsqu'il est sec, ma peau est également douce.

awesome face wash

this face wash is amazing! I could feel it working the moment I put it on my face. So smooth and cool feeling to the skin. nice light smell and easy to remove as well.

August 30, 2019

Skin left feeling clean and ready

My skin felt clean and refreshed after use, and unlike some other exfoliating products didn't dry out my skin - huge plus! I liked the creamy texture, but found I preferred to use this at night, rather than following up with makeup application. Definitely an ecomonical price - would consider purchasing again.

August 30, 2019

Smells great and it works

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I’m
    So glad I did. It smells amazing, is creamy and exfoliates just enough to be non damaging, leaving your face smooth and clean and ready for absorption of creams or serums. Will definitely buy again and recommend.

Amazing scent!

The cleanser smells amazing and find it gives me a deep clean. It isn’t too harsh on the skin. My skin looks so refreshed even after first use. I would definitely put Ashe this again.

Gentle Exfoliation

This cleanser is my new Neutrogena fave! It gently exfoliates while leaving skin super clean and fresh and prepping for Retinol Oil from the same line of Rapid Wrinkle Repair products. Results are evident quite quickly as my skin looked and felt smooth, soft and more radiant. Would definitely re-purchase. I received a full size sample in exchange for my honest opinion.

August 29, 2019

Great cleaner to use with out without the serum

I really enjoy the exfoliating aspect of this cleaner. It is like a fine grain of sand, but that doesn’t hurt the skin. I really do feel that it is cleaning out my pores. I would defiantly buy it again, with our without the serum.