NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 30, 2019

Skin left feeling clean and ready

My skin felt clean and refreshed after use, and unlike some other exfoliating products didn't dry out my skin - huge plus! I liked the creamy texture, but found I preferred to use this at night, rather than following up with makeup application. Definitely an ecomonical price - would consider purchasing again.

August 30, 2019

Smells great and it works

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I’m
    So glad I did. It smells amazing, is creamy and exfoliates just enough to be non damaging, leaving your face smooth and clean and ready for absorption of creams or serums. Will definitely buy again and recommend.

Amazing scent!

The cleanser smells amazing and find it gives me a deep clean. It isn’t too harsh on the skin. My skin looks so refreshed even after first use. I would definitely put Ashe this again.

Gentle Exfoliation

This cleanser is my new Neutrogena fave! It gently exfoliates while leaving skin super clean and fresh and prepping for Retinol Oil from the same line of Rapid Wrinkle Repair products. Results are evident quite quickly as my skin looked and felt smooth, soft and more radiant. Would definitely re-purchase. I received a full size sample in exchange for my honest opinion.

August 29, 2019

Great cleaner to use with out without the serum

I really enjoy the exfoliating aspect of this cleaner. It is like a fine grain of sand, but that doesn’t hurt the skin. I really do feel that it is cleaning out my pores. I would defiantly buy it again, with our without the serum.

Did the job

I was given the opportunity to try this for free from Chickadvisor and am grateful for the chance to try before you buy. As a facial prep I was hoping for something a little more exfoliating and not as creamy a texture. Having said that it did a fairly good job at cleansing. What it loses in texture it makes up for in scent - this was light and Devine smelling! My skin felt clean afterwards and surprisingly left no residue! I used this once a day prior to a retinol serum (also by Neutrogena reviews separately) and I noticed a difference in both skin radiance and texture at the end of 3 weeks. Although I may not add this to my daily routine I would still recommend trying it.

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor

Looking younger everyday

Love that #chickadvisor gave me the opportunity to #tryitfree. In the never ending search for reducing wrinkles, there is finally a contender in the #everyonecanaffordit category. Smells great, feels nice, clean skin and less wrinkles! I am in love with this product!

2.7/5

Not very effective...

This product is supposed to prep your skin for the next product, the Wrinkle Repair Serum, but I don't see any difference when using the product or without it to be honest. It does not provide much exfoliation, but instead leaves a residue on the skin. I also did not find the repair serum itself to be very effective and it did not live up to its touted benefits.

Smoothes Skin and Gently Cleans

I received this cleanser in the mail and have followed the directions. I like how it makes my skin look and feel as it prepares my face for the retinol.(more on that in separate review.)
    I find many cleansers hard to use daily as they dry out my skin. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep just cleans and preps for the next step.
    I will definitely add this to my regular skin care going forward.
    Thanks ChickAdvisor and thank You Neutrogena for another well priced good skin care product.

So Gentle

I adore the Prep Cleanser it smells devine like melon and has the gentilest exfoiliating beads in the cleanser that are super easy to rinse off your face. My face always feels amazing after use and is prepared for the next step in my cleansing routine. I also have been using this daily.
    I recommend this product for any age group that is looking for a gentlier approach to exfoliating cleansers.
    I received this product free to review for my honest opinion
    @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA