NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

Amazing

This neutrogena cleanser was amazing. I really enjoyed how it gently exfoliated my skin and felt soft and radiant afterwards. I will most likely repurchase!

Love it!

I received this product free to review thanks to Chick Advisors Product Review Club - and I’m so happy I did. This cleanser makes my tired skin feel squeaky clean and it doesn’t feel as drying as other cleansers I’ve tried. In conjunction with the oil, it’s a great combination for tired skin.

Smooth skin

I was chosen as a tester thanks Chick Advisor this was fantastic! Went on smooth and made my skin feel very soft, clean and fresh after using. I’m loving this!!

California, United States

Great cleaner

This product felt great on my skin and I could feel that my skin was clean after using it. The smell was great too. I would recommend this to my friends.

Gentle

This scrub actually made a difference in my skin when used in combination with the serum. I did not have and reaction as stated could happen. I did in fact notice lessening in the fine lines around my mouth and laugh lines.

August 12, 2019

Softer skin in an instance!

Nutrogena rapid wrinkle repair cleanser left my skin feeling clean and soft. I found it removed the dry spots on my face. I will definitely purchase this in the near future.
    #FREESAMPLE #CHICKADVISOR #NUTROGENA #PREPCLEANSER

Je recommande!

J'aime beaucoup l'effet exfoliant du produit sur la peau. Il n'est pas trop abrasif. De plus, il sent vraiment très bon. Le.produit à lui seul n'a probablement pas d'effet pour les ridules, mais il prépare bien la peau pour l'huile qui l'accompagne.

Quite a mild cleanser

I’ve been using this cleanser on a daily basis I for almost 3 weeks. It’s quite mild-no harsh scent, no skin redness or harm. It does the job it’s supposed to do. My face feels fresh and clean after using. I’d recommend it for someone who likes a mild cleanser. I didn’t notice a big difference in my skin. I #gotitfree in return I leave my honest review.

Bon exfoliant

Je trouve que ce produit agit très bien en terme d’exfoliant et de nettoyant. Je ne pourrais pas dire si cela a aidé ma peau d’une quelconque façon, mais je trouve qu’un sensation de pureté se fait quand même sentir sur la peau après l’utilisation.

NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® PREP CLEANSER

Received this as a free sample and love it! The scent is wonderful and the scrubbers are gentle. Highly recommend to use even as a regular face exfoliator.