NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very Smooth!

The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser is in a convenient pump bottle, and is so smooth with a little bit of grit to help take off the dead skin. It works so well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth! It smells good, is a luxurious creamy texture - I love it!

Youthful Skin

I was given the pleasure of testing rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser. This product has a silky smooth texture with small micro balls within the liquid cleanser. This is so gentle on the skin and leaves the face cleanser and a very gentle exfoliation at the same time. I followed the directions and used the product 2 daily. I noticed the fine lines around my eyes and mouth smooth. I also used this on my neck and chest/cleavage area, as I have a few lines I would like to reverse. I was really happy with the results of the product as it was a gentle cleaner/exfoliator for my face. Thanks to Chick Advisor for allowing me to test this product for free.

August 28, 2019

Rapid Wrinkle Repair Really Great!

I really like this cleanser. The Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser smells terrific! I like the texture too. I can feel the gentle exfoliation and my skin feels very smooth after cleansing. I definitely recommend this product.

August 27, 2019

Another great product from Neutrogena!

I was chosen to try the Neutrogena repair cleanser and it is amazing! My face was freshened with its tiny beads that penetrated my face. I was in my glory. It has a lovely fragrance and is of good value.

noticable difference

NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR Prep Cleanser gave my skin the extra boost it needed at 35. After one month of using my skin has become noticably smoother and more vibrant. I'm very happy with the results and I definitely will be buying in the future. Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to try it free #gotitfree#chickadvisor

NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR CLEANSER

This is my all time new favourite go to cleanser. I have had a terrible time trying to find an affordable cleanser that doesn't dry out my aging skin. This is it!! My skin has bounced back to alive and radiant. I use it as a daily cleanser followed by Rapid Wrinkle Repair moisturizer and OMG! I love it!

August 27, 2019

What a difference a week makes...

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Home Testing and Review program.

I was hesitant at first, but given time I saw the benefits of the usage of this product, combined with another product as part of the trial.

The cleanser was perhaps the most impressive part of this test. I was prepared for a chemical type feeling of clean after using this product, but instead was present with healthy, fresh, glowing, and clean feeling skin, with no residue or grit left behind after rinsing off the cleanser. There was almost a new tingle to my skin, but that was from rubbing it in circular motions onto the skin during the application process.

This cleanser was able to deep clean my skin to new levels that regular face cloth and mild soap had never done before. It was a refreshing experience, and one that I will gladly make part of my regular routine now.

All my hesitancy is gone, this product is a keeper, as part of a healthy facial routine.

August 27, 2019

AMAZING!! I use it everyday!!

What a great cleanser!
    I’ve been using it everyday twice a day
    My skin feels super soft & it gently scrubs
    I like the way it smells too.
    I will totally buy this product as soon as I’m done with it .
    I wash my face twice , twice a day and it’s still not empty
    Very pleased with it

August 27, 2019

Un de mes produits chouchous!!!

Après l'avoir essayé,je dois dire que je suis tombée sous le charme. Son parfum délicat est très agréable et son côté exfoliant laisse ma peau vraiment, je dirais même, extrêmement douce.

August 27, 2019

Great cleanser that exfoliate!

I have been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for over two weeks now. This cleanser has micro-exfoliants that exfoliates your skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. It is cream-based so it does not lather. After two plus weeks of using this product nightly, I noticed my skin getting softer and more radiant. I have not noticed any visible reduction in wrinkles so far, perhaps it takes longer for its effect to show. An added bonus is that this cleanser has a nice smell!

Updated On: August 27, 2019