NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

visible difference

I got this item in the mail to trial. First few days i did not notice anything, but after about a week my skin was more firm, and wrinkles were reduced. Will add to my regular skin care routine.

August 12, 2019

Great face cleanser to include in your daily routine

This cleanser has a silky texture and is not abrasive. The Neutrogena® rapid wrinkle repair® prep cleanser cleans rapidly and effectively your face while leaving it with a hydrating feeling. The smell is also quite nice without being over powering. The dispense pump is an appreciated feature that facilitates usage in the shower. I really enjoyed trying this cleanser.

Great cleanser

The cleanser has small beads in it, so it has the feeling of a gentle scrub. Leaves the skin nice and smooth. Did not dry out my skin. Would highly recommend it.

Great Cleanser with great results

I've been using this cleanser on a daily basis now for about 2 weeks and i'm really enjoying it. The little beads in it make me feel like i'm getting a deep clean but the actual formula of the cleanser makes feels soft on my skin. Although I am very pleased with the cleanser and how it preforms I haven't really seem a difference regarding my fine lines and wrinkles.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Neutrogena Wrinkle Prep Cleanser

I received *~°Neutrogena°~* Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Prep Cleanser°~ from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Prep Cleanser, helps lift impurities by gently exfoliating and cleansing your skin.

This exfoliating cleansing cream spreads well on your skin. I really like the fact that the cleanser has micro-exfoliants. I found that after using the product for two week, it helped improve my skin texture.

I find that the product has a nice scent however, "just a little too strong for my liking". I also found at times, I had to use the product twice because my skin didn't feel cleansed enough.

I do recommend this product, the results are true, after using for two weeks my skin does In fact feel smooth, soft and radiant"

I would like to thank ChickAdvisor for this opportunity.

#gotitfree

Nettoie bien

Beau produit qui nettoie bien la peau. Belle texture agreable. Odeur presque absente et agréable. Probablement hors de prix le pourquoi de mon 3 étoiles

Nettoyage en douceur

C est dur à croire que ce produit est exfoliant et qu il contient de l acide glycolique, il est tellement doux et crémeux et aucun tiraillement et pas de peau sèche. Je vais continuer à utilisé ce produit cet hiver.

Rich and Luxurious Cleanser

I have been using the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser for just over a week and my skin looks less dull, more vibrant and younger. This exfoliating cream cleanser contains no harsh chemicals, is soap, oil and paraben free. The cleanser is rich and luxurious. I like that it gently cleans without removing my skin's natural moisture. My skin feels so clean and much brighter. The results are fast and so easy to see. I would definitely buy this cleanser.

August 10, 2019

Gengle Cleanser

I really like this Cleanser. It has a very pleasant light fragrance and is really gentle on my skin. The pump works well to dispense just the right amount. The only problem is that the pump only faces the back of the bottle, so when I have it on counter with pump facing the sink to dispense, the back of the bottle faces out instead of seeing the front of the bottle.

Updated On: August 10, 2019

I received this product free from Chick Advisor

August 10, 2019

As a cleanser, I did like this

I received this free to try from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena Canada. I have been using it for almost a month and wanted to wait to post my review because my face actually suffered terrible breakouts shortly after starting this regimen. After doing some research I learned that sometimes retinol can cause a "skin purge" and this can actually be a normal reaction...so I've been waiting it out.
    I like the texture of this cleanser as it exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth and feels so clean when I am done. Though if I don't moisturize soon after I feel my skin getting dry, almost tight feeling...though maybe that is supposed to happen...lol
    I am undecided if I will purchase this in the future. I haven't seen the price so not sure how that factor will compare with the results.