NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Effective Deep cleansing

The Neutragena prep cleanser is an effective deep cleanser to prepare your face for the rapid wrinkle repair product. These two products in conjunction make your skin feel clean, smooth, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles

Neutrogena Prep cleanser

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser and loved it. It is a scented product that I absolutely love the smell of. Its smells so fresh. When I used it my skin felt smooth. I would definitely buy this product.

Great product

I used this for a week straight before bed and when I first woke up. you need to use the wash before you try and apply the serum. it leaves no residue either

Perfect product size

My new love! Perfect start and end to the day with a splash it leaves my skin feeling renewed. I love that the scent is minimal and not chemical. Wrinkles don't go away but they do seem less evident....I think!

Fabuleux

J'ai adoré ce produit. Des résultats visibles dès la première utilisation.. le désincrustant est doux et efficace. La peau ressort très douce et hydraté en profondeur. Je recommande ce produit sans aucune hésitation.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Lightly exfoliating with an amazing smell

The smell of the cleanser was amazing. It was light and fragrant but not overpowering. I usually find exfoliating cleansers too harsh on my skin but this was incredibly gentle and I had no redness or dry patches. It was gentle enough to use twice a day in the morning and at night after taking off my makeup (which I did) and my skin was noticeably brighter and softer. I had no sensitivity at all and my skin was so soft to the touch. I love this cleanser!

3.2/5

Pas concluant

J’ai eu le privilège d’essayer ce produit gratuitement. Lors de la réception, j’ai suivi toutes les étapes d’utilisation. Après un certain nombres de jours... aucun résultat. Est-ce que j’ai manqué quelque chose dans les étapes? Je suis absolument déçu car j’avais la ferme conviction que ce produit aurait eu un meilleur résultat. Je vais tout de même continuer de l’utiliser au cas où il y aurait un changement.

Decent cleanser

I had the opportunity to try Netrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I did like the product, smelled great and left my skin feeling very clean. I'm not sure if it really did anything for fine lines and wrinkles, I couldn't tell the difference. Maybe if I had the moisturizer to use with it? I think I would have to use this long term to see any results. I won't change from my usual product to this one, but would suggest it to others if they were looking for a new cleanser.

Cleanser

I really liked how my skin felt and looked after using this product. My pores,wrinkles and fine lines were minimized. I will be purchasing in the near future.

RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR PREP CLEANSER

Loved this cleanser! Removes all my makeup and dirt off my skin perfectly! My skin feels hydrated and cleaned beautifully. My skin doesn't feel tight or dry at all, just simply clean and supple. I love using this product morning and at night, my skin now feels amazing.