NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

August 13, 2019

Usually not a skin care person

I had the chance to try NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® PREP CLEANSER and as much I'm not a skin care person, I did use it every day, twice, as instruction says. Well, I likie it a lot!!!! Feel so fresh and clean. I'll definitively buy it now that I had the chance to try it for free...

Super correcteur de rides

J’ai utilisé gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor le soin correcteur de rides express. Très facile à appliquer, il nettoie en profondeur la peau. Son odeur est agréable. Combiné avec l’huile au retinol, les rides sont atténuées au bout de 5 jours. Adopté!

Woww

Merciii Chick-Advisor de m'avoir donné la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement!!!!

J'ai adoré le correcteur de rides express de Neutrogena. Son parfum doux et frais ainsi que sa texture donne vraiment un éclat à ma peau. Je recommande ce produit à tous.

August 13, 2019

Not recommended for oily skin

I received this great product for free to try. Product is great but not for me. I have very oily skin and I feel like my skin is still very greasy after. Does not remove my makeup to feel clean.

3.2/5

A great cleanser

I recieved this product in return for my review.

A great everyday cleanser. Im always a fan of neutrogena and im always looking for something that can help my skin fight sins of again. It has made my skin feel more clean and soft. I wouldnt say i have seen a big difference in a week but my skin looks more “fresh” if that makes sense!

Great cleanser!

I really liked this cleanser. I am not sure about the ability to stop the appearance of aging, but I did find that this cleanser did not dry out my skin. My skin felt clean and moisturized after use. I would consider buying this product with a little more use.

Nice light exfoliating

This is a nice light exfoliating scrub , I know it’s a prep for the next step but I wish it was a bit more exfoliating. Smell is ok , nothing too strong or scented . Leaves the skin feeling nice .

Saskatchewan, Canada

Clean Skin Step 1

This product was easy to use with a nice scent. It wasn't too harsh as expected and it is gentle enough to use daily. This us a simple cleaning product to use for step one of the Rapid repair regime.

So Far so good I think

I have not had this product for too long, so I can't really say if it's made any real change to my skin. But what I can say is that I like the fragrance, which is really important to me, if something smells too strong I won't use it. But this product has a very fresh scent. I also like the texture, and I do feel like my skin is smoother and I think it definitely looks healthier. I think I need a couple of more weeks to really determine how much of a difference it makes.

5-10 years younger

I love this product. It is a miracle worker cleansing product with very tiny crystals , a gentle but pleasant scent.
    I used no more than a quarter size rubbed my hands together then applied all over my face. Rinsed off.
    Looked in the mirror and thought wow I look younger. .They weren't kidding.
    RuN LADIES go get your neutragena ...THEY WON'T LAST LONG