NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 04, 2019

Gentle Prep Cleanser

This prep cleanser is used best before using the neutrogena rapid wrinkle retinol oil. This prep cleanser is a great exfoliating face wash. It feels smooth on the face while exfoliating and has a very gentle scent I barely notice.
    It’s a great value for what you pay. I would definitely buy this product.
    I’ve been using it a week now and my skin already looks better. I use the neutrogena rapid wrinkle repIr retinol oil after the prep.

August 04, 2019

gently exfoliates perfect for daily use

thank you chick advisor for giving me this opportunity to try this lovely product. When I first saw it, i think exfoliates may not be gently. but actually i was wrong, this product is super gently, it does not with lots of bubbles, but it still clean your face and you still feel mositure after you using it. I usually use it at the morning time, not everyday but the other day. I love this product, i will buy it again.

August 03, 2019

I would like to try this product longer.

I would like to thank Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try this awesome product. I really like it. My face look fresher and smoother. I like texture of the cleanser. It smells so cool, even my kids love it. I have tried it for a week, however did not see a visible difference regarding wrinkles. That's why I would like to try it for a long period of time.

#gotitfree

Works Well

In exchange for the my review, I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for free. Exfoliates gently with a light scent. It has a slight gritty texture when applying on the face, but rinses clean, leaving my face feeling soft without any dryness, and ready for the next step. Used twice daily for the past week, my face might not look radiant, but does feel soft and smooth. Recommended

3.2/5

Nice

So first of all when I used the cleanser I didn’t expect the smell. It smells like a lily but it becomes a bit too strong as you are washing your face. It definitely cleansed my face but that if I had no make up on. It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry but I also don’t have that really clean feeling

Bon produit!

J’ai essayé ce produit et je dois avouer que je n’ai pas vu de différences sur ma peau.... je dois dire qu’il est quand même agréable à utiliser, bonne odeur et nettoie quand même bien!

Impressed

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. This cleanser, in the short time that I've been using it, has given my skin noticeable results. Since it does contain glycolic acid and some micro-exfoliants, it really helped to get rid of flakiness and also reduced the appearance of pores. Although I don't feel it has single-handedly contributed to reducing fine lines, it has given my skin a healthier glow.
    The texture didn't feel too gritty or harsh on my skin and it rinsed away quite easily, considering the cleanser is quite creamy. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels now that I've been using this product and it hasn't dried out my skin whatsoever. Another plus is that it's paraben-free, however, I do wish they would have excluded the Red 30 dye.
    Overall, this is a good product, especially in combination with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. I think the prep cleanser really helps give the skin a good canvas to absorb the oil, and in turn, see further results. I'll definitely consider purchasing in the future!

August 03, 2019

Nice light scent and works well

This is a rich foamy cleanser with microbeads that are not plastic according to the ingredients. Scent is pleasant and light, like pear. It was non-irritating and didn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. It didn't seem to do anything for wrinkles by itself but I think it was meant to be more of a prep for the retinol oil. But I would gladly use the cleanser on its own.

Prep

I had never heard of this prep cleaner before so I didn't know what to expect. It was a very nice and simple cleaner. It left my skin smooth and feeling fresh. I have picky skin but my skin loved this. I highly recommend this product.

Un nettoyant en profondeur

J’ai essayé ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon opinion sincère. J’ai utilisé ce produit pendant 7 jours matin et soir et je dois avouer que je suis très contente du résultat. Ma peau est plus lisse et comporte moins de ridules. Le nettoyant a une odeur agréable et une texture légère. Très agréable à utiliser.