NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Really impressed

I was lucky enough to try this for free.

This oil works. I have a few fine lines and it definitely helped them appear less visible. A little goes a long way and I felt that if I used more than a few drops my skin felt oily. It is super easy to use and doesn't have a terrible smell to it like some other oils do.

It works

I have a very prominent wrinkle on my forehead which reply bothers me which is why I have been looking forward to try a retinol oil. I have used retinol cream before but while they work it does take time to actually help with the wrinkles and then I get fed up.

But with this retinol oil I am actually seeing results with only a few uses. The forehead line is less pronounced now, though it has not gone away completely but it is not so much visible unless someone looks closely.

After the oil i have to use a moisturizer, which I am still using my regular wrinkle moisturizer without any issue. Overall satisfied with the product.

*I received a sample product to try out.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Way into Retinol

I am way into using retinol and have noticed a huge change in my skin from it. It is definitely tighter and fine wrinkles are smooth. This oil is really simple to use and you only need maybe 3 drops instead of the 4-5. I felt a little too greasy if I ised more. It says use morning and night but if you use it, apply early morning at least an hr before you apply makeup. The packaging was super nice and simple to use!

August 01, 2019

Powerfully Good for your Skin!

Such an easy to use oil. I apply nightly after using the cleanser. It absorbs quickly into my face, forehead and neck area and is lightweight. I have some dark spots from sun damage and they appear lighter to me. My wrinkles and fine lines also look diminished. The glass applicator makes it easy to get the right amount onto the palm of my hand, then I use my fingers to blend it. So simple! My face feels years younger to me!

Skin corrector that works

I have dark spots and wrinkles due to sun exposure and I found that by using the rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil in my skin care routine, it made me skin look refreshed and therefore, slightly younger.

I received this product free to test for my honest opinion.

Giving it time.

I do notice a bit of improvement and do think the product would work on the average wrinkles. I have deep wrinkles between my brows that I have been trying to repair for years. I still am using the product daily and hope to see some better results with more time. I did get a couple pimples when I put it on my nose which has larger pores. The warning about absolutely not getting it in your eyes was a bit intimidating as most of my wrinkles are around the eyes.

Correcteur express rides Neutrogena

Je n'avais jamais utiliser ce genre de produit auparavant ,j'ai été agréablement surpris par son efficacité sur les petites ridules. Il s'applique avec beaucoup de simplicité et son absorption est très rapide et ne laisse pas de résidu collant .Mon teint est moins terne qu'avant et ma peau est plus douce et semble plus reposée. Le petit flacon est génial.

Made my skin beautiful

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor. I used this in conjunction with the pre cleanser for a week. I can say that my skin looked radiant and beautiful. It felt smooth and supple. I will continue to finish this bottle as after a week I can definitely see benefits. Thank you ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

August 01, 2019

Huile parfaite pour la peau

J’ai reçu l’huile gratuitement pour tester. Il s’applique sur la peau déjà nettoyée et préparée. On mets quelques goutes ey on l’applique sur le visage. C’est marqué sur la boite que les femmes ont remarqué des améliorations au niveau des rudes après une semaine d’utilisation. Je l’avait utilisé pendant 3 jours et il me semble que la peau est plus douce. Je ne peux pas dire si les rides ont diminué car c’est trop tôt mais j’avais juste quelques jours pour tester et commenter. Voilà. Je reviens pour les commentaires plus tard. Oui je la recommande!

2.0/5

New York, United States

Not Wowed

Used this product for about three weeks. This product reminds me of the Johnsons and Johnsons baby oil in smell, texture and clarity. The packaging is also very dull and grey. Not sure what the result or what should expect but haven't noticed any results or changes in wrinkles, softness or plumpness to the skin. This is a dry oil that doesn't wow at all. This product is also very expensive for the results
    #gotitforfree