NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Effective

Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil #GOTITFORFREE thanks ChickAdvisor, It felt great on my skin, I used about 4 drops on my face, It left my skin feeling soft, radiant, well hydrated. You will see a difference in fine lines. Love this product! Will definitely continue to use and recommend..

Glowing

I've been using this retinol oil after my cleanser for a week now, my wrinkles are definitely not gone but I do have a healthy glow to my skin which is great. I really think to see a great difference you would have to use it for about a month. I do like it on my skin.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

Being on my early 30s and just beginning to show signs of wrinkles and aging, I recognize that it was time to look at anti aging products so this is my first and I'm definitely a fan. The Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair had a nice light scent and if wasn't at all oily or hard to work I to my skin. A week of using it and I love how smooth my skin feels. Not only are the fine lines that had begun to show up less visible but it also helped diminish some of my visible pores. This product has been bumped to the front of the line for my skin care regimen.

Algiers, Algeria

High quality!

I got this product as a complimentary gift for free from chick advisor program to test it and gives my honest review about it I like it as is so fast to see the changes honestly it's perfect to minimize the fine wrinkles and I can feel that in the short time Also it's easy to apply so nice packaging the retinol oil works well with my skin left it soft and not greasy and about the price it's acceptable as the other retinol oil products little bit more expensive than Neutrogena retinol oil I will continue to use it highly recommended

De bonne qualité

J'ai recu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club contre mon opinion et la voici: j'ai plus aimé ce produit.

Son plus grand avantage: bien que lui pénètre efficacement la peau du visage, elle ne le fait pas dans les mains! Moins de gaspillage et de frustration comme j'ai connu avec d'autres produits. Cette huile au retinol est également agréable et ne provoque pas de mauvaises surprises dermatologiques. Pas d'effets graisseux ou luisants non plus soit dit et la petite pompe fonctionne bien et donne une quantité qui a de l'allure. Les effets sont bien pour les fines lignes autour des yeux.

Je recommenderais.

August 02, 2019

Lots of power in a few drops

Retinol is a gold standard to minimize wrinkles. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair with Retinol Oil did not disappoint. 4 to 5 drops is all it takes to reduce wrinkles and minor pigmentation.

I found this product effective and gentle. For me, every other day was best. I used this product with Neutrogena Rapid Relief Wrinkle Relif Cleanser. I appreciate it is non oily and fast absorbing. The price point is good in comparison to other Retinol products. I got it free thru Chick Advisor. I would recommend.

Amazing product

I received this product free through ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. I was excited to find out I was chosen to use the neutrogena rapid repair retinol oil , I've heard a lot of good stuff about the neutrogena product line. I used the retinol oil for 2 weeks at night along with the cleanser as instructed, I had amazing results. The oil left my skin feeling soft and fresh without a greasy feeling. So far my fine lines look less noticeable, I will continue to use both products at night.

I've told friends and family about the products and plan on buying in the future.

Clears Fine Lines

NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR RETINOL OIL is lightly scented with a non-clogging oil texture. This little bit of oil packs a serious punch, and I am excited to see the long term results if this is how good it gets after only two weeks.

Silky Smooth

I got this as part of a product review thorough Chick Advisor. I have been using this product for about a week now and only once per day before bed. I have notice a bit of tingling in my skin but that's normal according to the product instructions. I am not sure if it really diminish/reduce my wrinkle. The smell is neutral, didn't she'll the same as the prep cleanser. When applying it to my face, the product felt oily but went on smoothly. Skin feels nice afterwards but I did notice a pimple break out on a part of my face as I do have combination skin. I'm still a bit undecided on the effectiveness of this product but maybe if I used twice a day I would get quicker results.
    #tryrapidrepaircanada #gotitfree

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil

I was eager to try this product but I was also a bit concerned about how my skin would react to retinol. I have very sensitive skin, and was worried that it would irritate and have a bad reaction. I am happy to say that I have used it every morning and every night for two weeks now and so far there is no burning, peeling or redness. My skin feels smoother, it has helped with discoloration and I can see some improvement on my fine lines! I love how it absorbs very quickly to my skin with no greasy feel. I will definitely continue to use this product. Thank you Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try it! #gotitfree