NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 07, 2019

I can't argue with results

My first impression of the retinol oil was that it was a thinner consistency than what I expected, however, I can't argue with results! After 10 days of use, my skin looks healthy enough that I left the house without makeup on for the first time in 2 years. No oily appearance or residue, just a healthy glow with minimized lines around my eyes and mouth - I love the wrinkle repair line very much!

Saskatchewan, Canada

You will see the difference!!!!

This oil has a slight pleasant smell and absorbs quickly with no greasy residue! It leaves your skin feeling SO soft and silky smooth, it is incredible! My face looks brighter and smoother, 100%. Downside is the oil is very runny and the dispenser is not the most user friendly. You have to be quick to pat it on your face as it runs between your fingers. A little goes a long way. And don't use in eye area, i did in error, and it burned a bit. No burning or redness anywhere else though, and the silky smoothness is second to none. I would repurchase no matter the price tag!

#gotitfreechickadvisor

1.3/5

Not for me :(

I was selected to receive the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil as part of a promotional campaign through Chick Advisor.
    Unfortunately I had to discontinue using the oil after a week as it didn't agree with my skin. My skin became irritated and rough as if it was exposed to a harsh chemical even though I have only used a couple of drops of product every other day. I'm sure it works for others but it wasn't the right product for me.

August 07, 2019

A little greasy but it is worth it.

I used this every night after the cleanser and rubbed it in my skin as directed, I then followed up with my night cream although I wasn't clear from the back of the bottle if I should be doing that but I am 47 and I couldn't see not doing it. My skin felt a little greasy which is why I couldn't use this during the day underneath makeup. I definitely see an improvement in my skin texture and the lines in my forehead seem softened. I love that this is a drugstore product.

Great results

To be honest I was a little concerned with reading the instructions and the expectations of the retinol oil because of possible burning irritation of the skin but I can tell you my face felt really good it looked wonderful and after a weeks use I could certainly see the difference I would’ve shared a photo but I’m a little Photoshop for sewing my face but otherwise I would highly recommend this product to anyone

Firming without drying.

I used this product for about a week and a half. I found it to have a faint, almost unpleasant smell that dissipated quickly.

It made my skin feel a little firmer. Without drying it out and making it feel tight. I’m not amazed by the product, but I’m also not disappointed.

I have normal skin with an oily t-zone. With some uneven areas and redness. Between using this product and the cleansing prep. I did see a decrease in redness and uneven areas.

I will continue to use this product to ensure I have maximized any possible results.

Silky smooth skin!

I really liked trying out this product. I have never tried a retinol oil before and was excited to see how it would benefit my skin. I felt that after using it for 2 weeks straight along with the cleanser that it did a great job on my skin. I’m over 40 and I’m starting to see fine lines and having something that can smooth them out is great. I really liked how easy it was to apply on my face. A little goes a very long way! It was so silky smooth on my face and so lightweight! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

Wow

Wow, je viens d'essayer pendant plusieurs jours le NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil et cest un produit sans aucun doute révolutionnaire. L'apparence de mes rides s'est vraiment amélioré. Je rachète assurément.

August 07, 2019

Left skin soft, smooth and not oily

I recieved this product free of charge as part of a product testing opportunity through chick advisor. I've been using this product for about two weeks now and I've definitely noticed a change in my skin tone and texture. I've tried oils before, and having combination skin, found that they left me feeling oily, but I didn't experience that feeling with this product. I noticed that my concealer was easier to spread after application and that's about it... kind of a bonus! This oil made my skin feel fresh and smooth and I actually feel like it left me with better tone and overall texture. Really happy with the results. Fine lines are a bit more difficult to judge but I feel that they have improved and in combination with the other effects I definitely feel like I look more youthful.

3.2/5

I Got it Free!!

This product did not make my skin feel oily. It does not seem to be taking my wrinkles away, but I love the way it makes my skin feel! My skin is soft and looks and feels younger.