NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Oil to try and review #gotitfree and I must say that I really love this product. I found the retinol in it gentle enough to use everyday and after a few weeks I definitely noticed a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles.Loved the very soft scent and the application dropper.Would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. Great product thank you.

Cidade de Maputo, Mozambique

Amazing Repair Oil

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Oil contains the Retinol compound in its composition. Retinol helps reduces wrinkles and repair the fine lines.
    This oil that comes in a cute silver bottle is a great addition for your beauty regime in your late 30s and early 40s.
    Love the way this oil glides in your skin and gives you skin a smooth appearance and glow.
    I love it and this oil will be part of my beauty routine. Any product that smooths the appearance of fine lines and gives a boosting glow to your skin.
    I love that Neutrogena is coming with amazing skin care products for women in 40s and onwards at affordable prices.
    Thank you Chickadvisor for this opportunity to try for free.

August 08, 2019

I love any retinol products and would get this again

This is a nice and simple oil to use after exfoliating and prepping the skin. I used it for a week so far and it did not clog my pores and break me out like other products I've tried. It is quite runny, not thick, so be cautious as the drops come out quickly. I massage it into my skin and feel it does brighten and tighten.

Yukon, Canada

Fantastic product

I really live this product. In just one week, I could see and feel a difference in my skin. My fine lines appeared less visible. The product smells wonderful and is very easy to apply. I did find my skin was more susceptible to sun burn when I used it in the morning, but the results I got were great. I will continue using this product.

I got this product free from Chick Advisor.

Love the bottle

I got this free from ChickAdvisor. I was super excited to try a retinol product. I loved the glass dropper for dispensing the oil. It really helped control the amount you are using. The oil absorbed in my skin very quickly and didn't leave it looking or feeling greasy at all. I didn't experience any of the redness or tingling that it said you may experience. Unfortunately for me, my skin broke out terribly. Pimples all over my T-zone. I was so disappointed. I was hoping to see a difference in my fine lines and skin but cannot continue to use it.Maybe this isn't a product for people who have acne prone combination skin

Great results!

I received this product for free from chick advisor in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

I had never tried a retinol product before and was unsure what to expect. The week I started using it my skin was having a bit of a breakout. I noticed that at first the skin around my eyes was slightly irritated and red. After reading more about retinol I realized that this is typical and to be expected. I stuck with it and used it for 2 weeks.
    My skin has felt softer. I have noticed more even texture and less breakouts (not completely gone). I still see some fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes, but feel like they look better. I am going to continue with this line to see if results get better after a month of use.

New Brunswick, Canada

New beauty regime for life!

I received a Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil for free in exchange for an honest review. I have used this product for 6 days and have already noticed changes in my fine lines. I've noticed my frown lines have become more faint and less pronounced. I used the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair cleanser first and then added about 5 drops of oil on my face concentrating in problem areas.

I noticed right away that the oil did not interfere with my make up and actually did not leave my skin greasy. It was amazing! I will continue to buy this product.

Great results!

After only a few days of using this product following the cleanser, my skin felt tighter and smoother. I am really looking forward to future results! And a drop goes a long way, I just dab it on all over my face and neck.

August 07, 2019

I can't argue with results

My first impression of the retinol oil was that it was a thinner consistency than what I expected, however, I can't argue with results! After 10 days of use, my skin looks healthy enough that I left the house without makeup on for the first time in 2 years. No oily appearance or residue, just a healthy glow with minimized lines around my eyes and mouth - I love the wrinkle repair line very much!

Saskatchewan, Canada

You will see the difference!!!!

This oil has a slight pleasant smell and absorbs quickly with no greasy residue! It leaves your skin feeling SO soft and silky smooth, it is incredible! My face looks brighter and smoother, 100%. Downside is the oil is very runny and the dispenser is not the most user friendly. You have to be quick to pat it on your face as it runs between your fingers. A little goes a long way. And don't use in eye area, i did in error, and it burned a bit. No burning or redness anywhere else though, and the silky smoothness is second to none. I would repurchase no matter the price tag!

#gotitfreechickadvisor