NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 11, 2019

Wrinkle Repair

I have been using the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil for just over a week and it has reduced my fine lines and wrinkles with this concentrated treatment that intensely nourishes the skin to make it look younger. The repair oil contains retinol which is proven to make skin radiant, renewed and leave it younger looking.
    The treatment is so easy to use and the results are rapid. I recommend this rapid wrinkle repair because it is quick and effective for those with busy lifestyles.

August 11, 2019

Àessayer!

Je fais présentement l'essai de ce Sérum depuis 1 semaine et demie et j'aime bien la douceur qu'il procure à ma peau car il en a ameliore sa texture! J'apprécie aussi le fait qu'il pénètre et sèche assez rapidement, donc c'est plus agréable que de sentir ma peau huileuse et collante trop longtemps.. Je le recommande à toutes femmes qui désirent une peau d'apparence saine et plus douce!

Wonderful product!!

I LOVE this product. It is such a light delicate oil and it spreads so easily and evenly. It makes is so easy to apply my Neutrogena sunscreen [given to me and recommended by my dermatologist]. It has a very mild light scent. It also has a great pump eye-dropper type of dispenser which makes it easy to dispense without waste. It is not harsh like some Retinol products. I did not experience any redness with this product. Also it makes my skin feel soft and moisturized all night with no feeling of dryness.

Updated On: August 10, 2019

I received this product free from Chick Advisor.

August 10, 2019

Doesn't live up to it's promises

I received this free to try from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena Canada. I have been using it for almost a month and sadly, I have not noticed any improvements. In fact, my face suffered terrible breakouts shortly after starting this regimen. After doing some research I learned that sometimes retinol can cause a "skin purge" and this can actually be a normal reaction...so I've been waiting it out.
    I do like the container it comes in, it looks classy. The method of dispensing is easy. My face seems to have an oilier texture now though...maybe doing this in the hot summer months wasn't best. I have some fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead and haven't seen any change in them.
    From reading other reviews it sounds like this product does work for some, I cannot say the same for me.

So neat!

This product works well for reducing signs of aging, especially when used in combination with the cleanser. The little dropper is really neat and fun to use.

August 10, 2019

Super light weight and effective

My skin can be problematic and is definitely feeling the brunt of many, many days outdoors (not to mention the fact that I’m not exactly getting younger), so I appreciate a good product when I find one. My skin loved this oil - and in my opinion, I think I saw a bit of a difference after two weeks (especially around my eyes). This one is a keeper for my skincare regimen!

Good face oil

I received this from chickadvisor free for review purposes. I am greatful for this product and discovering something in my budget with results. This is great product for my skin.i have sensitive skin and after using this face oil, my skin felt good and no irritation at all. I saw difference in my face, felt more clearer and smoother. You won't notice reduction in fine lines in one use. You need to be using this product at least a week.

Product itself is bit Watery not like oil. It doesn't bother me. It's a face oil but not sticky like oils. It absorbs well and improves texture of skin. I would definitely recommend this product.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Product!

I received *~°Neutrogena°~* Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Lightweight Anti-wrinkle Retinol Facial Oil from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

I can't say for sure that the product is going to be 100% effective, more time is needed to see the actual results. However, what I did notice was how soft it left my skin in just a few days.

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol product Is to help reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles.This Anti-aging oil treatment is and fast-absorbing made with retinol.

The product is light and the scent is very mild. The oil isn’t greasy and quickly absorbs leaving your skin soft and smooth. I use it at night under a moisturizer.

The oil is easily applied and goes on very well. I liked the fact that it comes with a dropper with a top button, making it easy to apply just the correct amount.
    I do recommend this product and would like to thank ChickAdvisor for this opportunity.

#gotitfree

Updated On: August 23, 2019

It's about 3 weeks that I received *~°Neutrogena°~* Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Lightweight Anti-wrinkle Retinol Facial Oil from ChickAdvisor to try out and I must say I'm impressed with the results. I have a few red spots on my face, most likely from sun damage, after using this product it's actually helping them fade away, plus my skin look and feels 100 times better. Thanks ChickAdvisor

August 09, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

No noticeable difference

I was priviledged to try this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree I did try it out for a while and honestly, I enjoyed the cleanser quite a bit (once I was able to open the cap). My face felt cleaner. The face serum however was a bit disappointing as I didn't really notice it's effectiveness. I tries to give it time (which is part of why my review is late). I will continue to enjoy the cleanser however.

August 09, 2019

WAS going to grow old gracefully......

I used this with the Neutrogena Face wash. I was a little nervous as I have combination skin and the product seemed oily. I used as directed and was happy with the results. No oily skin. I used the product for a week and did not notice a difference. I continued to use and after 2 weeks noticed some of my fine lines have faded. I will continue to use this product as my skin feels healthier.