NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 28, 2017

Oh mon dieu j'adore

La découverte de ces petites lingettes à changer ma vie. Je n'étais jamais capable de faire la routine matinale car trop long mais avec ça wowwww tous les matins et avant les dodos ☺

June 14, 2017

Gentle and effective

These wipes work well for my skin. Non-irritating and effective. It usually takes two wipes to remove even most stubborn makeup.
    I regularly purchase this product.

June 07, 2017

This product is definitely a top must have on my list. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends. It is strong enough but yet gentle enough to use around your eyes and won't leave you feeling rough and red. It took away even the hardest of mascara. This is a great product and I would definitely purchase it again.

3.2/5

June 01, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and I found these worked well, but slightly irritated my skin... They also didn't stay very moist in the packaging, even though I resealed them after each use.

New forumla Nivea??

May 29, 2017

jai essayer ce produit et je le trouve tres bon rafraichissant il nettoie bien et est tres doux je le recommande bonne qualité bon prix sa vaut la peine de lessayer

May 17, 2017

Love these wipes, gets initial surface makeup and days grime, with a second wipe you can get an over all good clean up. Takes off all makeup types including non-water proof mascara. Skin feels clean and they come in handy for airplane trips or overnight ventures easy to pack and handy to have for quick freshening up.

May 13, 2017

I love theses cleansing wipes. In the summer I do a lot of camping. And after a long day of sweating it up in the hot sun the wipes completely deliver on leaving my face and feeling soft and clean. And out it the woods it comes in handy.

May 12, 2017

Recently tried the nivea cleansing wipes that is very good it helps my skin alot especially because I have dry skin so it makes my skin very soft after using it and ofocurse less dry. Yes it's a but pricey but after to clean out either your face like so or makeup I need something good for it and so this comes handy.

May 11, 2017

They are one of my favorites cleansing wipes. If they could improve, however, they should be a little wetter. Other than that, I love the texture and the light scent. And they're easy to find, and affordable!

May 09, 2017

I have very very oily skin. I was very skeptical to buy it but thought I would try it out and I'm glad i did. Ever since using this my skin feels as if its not nearly as oily anymore. I used to never take my makeup off before bed but every since buying this its a must. Thank you nivea!