NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 15, 2019
    Poole, United Kingdom

Amazing!

My skin can be quite temperamental but these wipes are great. They clean well, leave my skin feeling soft and fresh and have a lovely scent to them too.

July 14, 2019
    Midlothian, United Kingdom

The best of the best!

These are my all time favourite cleansing wipes. They’re so moisturising and gentle on my skin I don’t have to worry about redness.

The scent is light and fresh and you get a lot of product for your money. These are such great value

March 14, 2019

The best!

The best face wipes! I have extremelly sensitive skin so a lot of products hurt my face but these wipes don’t. They can be on the pricier side but they work with well

March 01, 2019

Wonderful!!

these wipes have been without a doubt the best invention of the last years for us when it comes to removing makeup, cooling or simply removing impurities and leaving the skin soft, hydrated. I can recommend its use, I have irritated skin and without problems I use them daily even more than once a day, they are very useful since you can load them in your bag, they are Wipes that are soft on contact without leaving your skin red, highly recommended for Remove makeup effectively

February 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Takes off makeup quick!

I wear a lot of eye makeup, most wipes don’t take all the makeup off my eyes and I have to use multiple, these are amazing and takes everything off with ease, it removes all my mascara and doesn’t have little bits behind! Highly recommend these for anyone who has issues with their normal removers not taking all the makeup off!

October 17, 2018

I used to use another brand

I used to use another popular brand, then one day the store was out so I bought the Nivea brand. I love the feel of them, and my skin feels cleaner and feels fresher.

October 17, 2018
    New York, United States

cleaning wipes

these work great and are really gentle on your skin and it is the typoe of product i am always lookinry clean i woudl recommand this product to everyone that is looking to take good care of there skin

August 30, 2018

Love them!

I have used a ton of different facial cleansing wipes and these by far are the best. So many of the other wipes don’t actually get all of my make up off (and I don’t wear very much) but these have always worked amazing for me.

August 16, 2018

Best Cleansing Wipes on the Market

These cleaning wipes I decided to buy and try, we’re amazing. They told off all my makeup in one towelette, and made my skin feel super smooth after. Most makeup wipes make me breakout or they’re too harsh for my skin.
    So this one is just perfect. 5/5 for sure.

August 06, 2018

Great product

This wipes are very gentle and removing makeup so well, they are efficient and easy to use as wipes. The scent is nice and it didn't cause me any allergic reaction.