NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

December 24, 2018

Grwat

Easy on eyes no stinging. Removes dirty and makeup easily and completely. Very good value. Easy to travel with. Highly recommend for all skin types. Love them.

October 17, 2018

pretty good

I like these wipes. They gently remove makeup and have nice smell just like all nivea products. They're also convenient to use on the go. Toner and moisturizer benefits are included as well (in my understanding)

October 01, 2018

These are OK, and would buy them again.

I found these wipes worked OK. They did what they needed to. I found that they were too big for a single use. They are clean and have a nice fragrance without being overpowering.

September 25, 2018

Easier Morning Skin Routine

It had a nice scent. It was definitely easier to use then your typically face lotion. However, I did not like the oily feeling it left on my skin. It wasn't that fast absorbing as I would expect, as well. I would recommend this product to normal-combination skin types.

August 08, 2018

Does the JOB

Could use nicer smells as so many people sell this product and you can get them at the dollar store. I feel it should make my face feel like I used a better product.

August 04, 2018

Great for travelling or gym

This product is good for light use. If you need to cleanse face while travelling or after workout. But I find I need to use something that I can rinse off my face.

3.2/5

May 22, 2018

My skin feels so fresh

Usually when I use face wipes my face breaks out and causes either acne or dry skin. This did not happen with these wipes. It took all my make up off with one single face wipe.

March 14, 2018

I would buy this product again

I would buy this product again. It is very hydrating for your skin but also very gentle. The only minor downside to this product is that it doesn’t have very many organic ingredients in it.

January 30, 2018

Doux pour la peau et efficace

J'utilise ces lingettes depuis des années pour me démaquiller. Elles sont pratiques , efficaces et douce pour la peau. Je n'ai jamais éprouvé de difficultés avec ce produit. Prix raisonnable et qualité supérieure !

January 07, 2018

I will continue to buy this product

Made my face feel clean and soft with no need for a toner after use. Love it, will continue to purchase in future, and will recommend product to friends and family