NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

2.8/5

August 04, 2018

Cleansing wipes

The wipes worked well for light refresh of the skin. It worked well for on the go cleansing. It took off most makeup but still left a slight residue behind.

January 06, 2017

Nivea 3 in 1 cleansing wipes are soft and effective for removing makeup especially around the eyes. They are soft but don't have a lot of texture or material to them. They leave a residue on your skin.

2.2/5

October 21, 2016

Smells nice, but too much perfume that my face slightly stings, my eyes burn. They do remove makeup nicely, so if your skin doesn't burn while using this, good for you. The packaging is just as bad as any other wipes, you can close it properly only a few times, then the glue becomes loose and you can't close it anymore, resulting in the rest of your wipes drying out super fast.

September 15, 2016

I found this product not as good as I expected. I did not find that I felt refreshed after applying this product and I truly expected more for a product calling itself Nivea

September 13, 2016

yeah ! its great in using nivea 3-in-1 gentle cleansng wipes. Whenever i am out or going for picnic or any in any occasions i can just refresh myself by using it.

2.8/5

August 24, 2016

Nivea wipes are great to take away with you removes makeup I'll leave your face feeling great I'm the smell is really gentle very handy product I like to use these

May 03, 2016

I loved the scent of this product however i found that you really had to scrub makeup off with it. If you pressed gently the makeup was not removed. I am not sure this would be my first choice when buying gentle cleansing wipes. I also felt it left an oily residue on my face

April 09, 2016

these are great wipes. They make my face feel so clean and soft. A little pricey.Great for travel . They smell great.I will probably only buy them for when I travel.

April 04, 2016

j'ai juste un gros wow a dire ce produit est magique je le recommande a tous mes amis et a toutes ma famille
    je n'aurais pas pu mieux tomber comme produit

April 03, 2016

I have used several different cleansing wipes over the past few years I would have to say Nivea comes in as a 7 out of 10 they worked quite well I just found my skin to get a bit more oily than it usually is & it didn't take my mascara off very well. I had to use 4 or 5 wipes to get the job done well.