NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Takes off makeup quick!

I wear a lot of eye makeup, most wipes don’t take all the makeup off my eyes and I have to use multiple, these are amazing and takes everything off with ease, it removes all my mascara and doesn’t have little bits behind! Highly recommend these for anyone who has issues with their normal removers not taking all the makeup off!

December 24, 2018

Grwat

Easy on eyes no stinging. Removes dirty and makeup easily and completely. Very good value. Easy to travel with. Highly recommend for all skin types. Love them.

pretty good

I like these wipes. They gently remove makeup and have nice smell just like all nivea products. They're also convenient to use on the go. Toner and moisturizer benefits are included as well (in my understanding)

October 17, 2018

I used to use another brand

I used to use another popular brand, then one day the store was out so I bought the Nivea brand. I love the feel of them, and my skin feels cleaner and feels fresher.

New York, United States

cleaning wipes

these work great and are really gentle on your skin and it is the typoe of product i am always lookinry clean i woudl recommand this product to everyone that is looking to take good care of there skin

October 01, 2018

These are OK, and would buy them again.

I found these wipes worked OK. They did what they needed to. I found that they were too big for a single use. They are clean and have a nice fragrance without being overpowering.

September 25, 2018

Easier Morning Skin Routine

It had a nice scent. It was definitely easier to use then your typically face lotion. However, I did not like the oily feeling it left on my skin. It wasn't that fast absorbing as I would expect, as well. I would recommend this product to normal-combination skin types.

August 30, 2018

Love them!

I have used a ton of different facial cleansing wipes and these by far are the best. So many of the other wipes don’t actually get all of my make up off (and I don’t wear very much) but these have always worked amazing for me.

August 16, 2018

Best Cleansing Wipes on the Market

These cleaning wipes I decided to buy and try, we’re amazing. They told off all my makeup in one towelette, and made my skin feel super smooth after. Most makeup wipes make me breakout or they’re too harsh for my skin.
    So this one is just perfect. 5/5 for sure.

August 08, 2018

Does the JOB

Could use nicer smells as so many people sell this product and you can get them at the dollar store. I feel it should make my face feel like I used a better product.