NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 10, 2016

Let me just start off by saying they smell amazing! Kind of lemony? I love the smell. I only used ONE wipe and it quickly removed all my makeup off my face without scrubbing! Usually I have to use at least 2 baby wipes (and they make my face burn) these didn't & that's a big deal for me since I have very sensitive skin! For 8.99 you really can't go wrong, you get 25 wipes and they are very effective!

March 10, 2016

I received the Nivia 3-in-1 Cleansing Wipes and I have fallen in love with them. They smell devine, easy to use and remove all my makeup with one swipe. I really like that they are thick enough to stand my aggressive wiping of my face !! I have used other brand cleansing wipe and they tear in my hand. I also really liket that the package is so compact that I can throw them in my makeup bag and taket them with me anywhere!

March 10, 2016

Love these wipes! The smell is so over powering, they feeling so cool and refreshing on my face and work perfectly cleaning my face. I know for sure I will be purchasing these when I run out. they leave my skin feeling refreshed, clean and crisp!

March 10, 2016

I am a huge fan of using make up wipes versuse a cream. These worked great and I only ever needed to use one for the entire day, a very easy product to use!

March 10, 2016

I just received NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes and absolutely love them! Im a mom of three kids under 6 and don't have a lot of 'me' time to get ready for the day and these wipes are the fast regime I need in the morning. They leave me feeling clean and refreshed for the day, I highly recommend them and will be purchasing them in the future!

March 10, 2016

Love these wipes!! Easy to use, convenient. Anything that can save me time in my morning routine without loosing effectiveness..I'm all about that! Leaves my skin smooth and clean! Just for fun I used my regular cleanser in the shower, and tried a wipe afterwards. There was actually dirt on the wipe!!! Yikes!! Tells me a lot about my "usual" cleanser!! Will definitely purchase these again!!

March 10, 2016

This little pack of gentle cleansing wipes countains only 25 wipes, sadly. I wish there was more in it. So i'm really hoping that they sell bigger format of this. Because i really loved it.

Let em start by saying that if you know of the usual Nivea "classic" smell then now you know how good these smells. It's the smell fragrance as the hand cream, lotion and so on, Which i LOVE. It left my skin surprisingly soft and clean. One other thing i liked so much when i got one wipe out of the package; Is that they aren't like any other wipes... They aren't annoyingly sopping wet like any other cleansing wipes i have tried before.

I highly recommend these to everyone. And will be buying these in the future for sure.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Chick Advisor for testing purposes.

March 10, 2016

I just received my kit in the mail yesterday so I had to get to it to try it and see how I can compare it to others I have used in the past.I love how this feels and the smell is amazing as well not to strong.It worked wonders on my face and I feel it working on my face.I usually buy Nivea products and for sure this is another one added to my collection.Thx Nivea!

March 10, 2016

I recieved this product for free from Chick Advisor for testing purposes and I am so glad that I did. I usually try and wash my face every night properly but some nights you're just really really tired or when I'm travelling and don't want to bring all my regular products with me, that's when I love to use makeup wipes. I found these wipes really gentle, the almond oil was a nice additional as I felt they left my face feeling hydrated and not dry. They effectively removed all my makeup and let me to go to sleep with clean skin.

March 10, 2016

I received my 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes yesterday and had to try them right away. As soon as I removed one wipe, i loved the scent which was not overpowering. I wiped the makeup from the whole day easily without much scrubbing. After I had wiped my face I could feel the cleanliness I have been expecting from other wipes, but had yet to accomplish! Will definitely buy it again!