NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 09, 2016

J'ai bien aimer les Wipes nettoyantes de Nivea.. La seul petit deffault c'est simplement que les lingettes ne sont pas beaucoup humide alors j'ai du la mouiller un peu. Demaquille et lave tres bien le visage. J'adore l'odeur je l'ai recommande !!!

March 09, 2016

Nivea 3 in 1 wipes are great for removing stubborn makeup. I just wish the wipes were a bit more damp. They smelled nice and left my face feeling soft.

March 09, 2016

I was fortunate enough to be able to try this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor and I was super impressed with it. I usually set in my ways when it comes to cleaning wipes but the Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleaning Wipes have become my favourite. I usually wear foundation and powder as everyday make up so at the end of the day I really want to make sure my skin is clean and make up free. This product has done that for me. I only has to use one towelette and it got all my make up off my face, where as I usually have to use two. I did use another one of the Nivea towelette just to make sure the product was off my face and I was pleasantly surprised that it was. The best part of was it didn't dry out my face one little bit where as other products tend to do that to my skin. This product has definitely converted me to a Nivea lover. I will be recommending this to all my lady friends and family.

March 09, 2016

these wipes are amazing they work really well, they are smooth on the skin and everything I would definitely buy this product I recommend this product to everyone I bet they would love it aswell!

March 09, 2016

These cleansing wipes are amazing! They are very gentle on the skin, and really effective at removing tough make up such as mascara. Often, when i use cleansing wipes, I am obliged to also use a cleansing gel to get rid of eye liner and mascara that builds up around the eyes after using cleansing wipes. Yet, with Nivea, a couple of gentle strokes, and my face is fresh and clean! Will definitely reccomend, as it's quite affordable as well!

March 09, 2016

I love these wipes. They are super gentle on the skin and gently scrub all that makeup away without having to really try. My face felt soft after and I loved that it had a fresh scent.

March 09, 2016

I found these wipes to lack enough moisture in them to acceptable clean my face and neck. I was just using them as a quick way to cleanse my face in the morning.

March 09, 2016

I had the pleasure of testing Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes for free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. As I have been a Nivea fan for years, I was super excited to see what these wipes could do! Nivea claimed the 3-in-1 wipes could effectively remove makeup...including waterproof makeup, while leaving skin healthy and beautiful. I am one to admit, I have also tried many other brands of makeup removing wipes, but the Nivea ones are now at the top of my list. Why? The wipe itself was of standard size, it was so soft, and durable enough to deep clean even my most stubborn waterproof makeup without tearing. I cannot say how many brands of wipes do NOT have that same durability going for them. The cleansing wipes were also so simple to use, just glide over face and neck, just as you would a washcloth, with no need to rinse. After using them in the morning and at night, I noticed they gently cleansed and soothed my face, neck, and eyes without drying out my skin's natural mositure barrier. This was what the Nivea brand advertised so I was thrilled when the product held up to its promise! I also didn't experience any 'breakouts' like I had with other brands, so I'm sold on the gentleness and light refreshing scent of the wipes already! Also, the user friendly and appealing package reseals with an adhesive label, so you don't have to worry about your wipes drying out! Overall, the Nivea 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes left my face feeling clean, refreshed, and smooth, by means of deep cleaning, exfoliating, and removing my makeup and impurities. This will now be a staple in my makeup routine and I definitely will spread the word to my fellow chicks that this is a #NiveaMustHave !

March 09, 2016

They do remove makeup nicely, so if your skin doesn't burn while using this, good for you. It so moisturizing!

The price isn't too bad. The packaging is simple and cute, it doesn't take up to much space in the cabnits!

Overall, I would definately recommend.

March 09, 2016

I was given this a chance to try from chick advisers and I'm so glad I was offered the chance and the facial wips work really well and they leave my face feeling soft and clean and takes the make up off with no problems price seems far as all the other products out their seem to be around that price as well