NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#4 in Face Wipes

• Gently cleanse and soothe the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 07, 2016

I tried these recently and now they are the only wipes I will use! They are soft and just moist enough to clean my make up off and they don't burn my eyes like other wipes have in the past. I also noticed they leave my skin feeling soft the rest of the day after using them, I love them.

March 07, 2016

I got the chance to try these cleansing wipes and I am absolutely in love with them ! They are super soft and works really well. Also, I love the fact that they aren't dry without being too wet: they have the perfect moisture. I have a sensitive skin and these wipes doesn't make my skin red or itchy, they are really gentle for your skin. Also, they smell very good, without having a strong odor. I absolutely recommend these wipes for everyone. I will buy them again, without a doubt !!!!

March 07, 2016

The best thing about the wipes is the feel of them. They are soft, and they work like a charm. They aren't too wet like most wipes, and this product actually works. It got of all of the mascara and it left my skin feeling amazing afterwards.

March 06, 2016

OMG these are amazing! Easy to use and no scent (at least I couldn't smell anything). My face is rather sensitive so I am usually hesitant to try new products but this one is a keeper!

March 05, 2016

Awesome product! Removes all face make up even waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner, leaves your face really clean and smooth, but if you have oily skin I would rinse your face after using the moisturizer in the wipes can cause breakouts.

March 04, 2016

the perfect solution for sentive skins. I have a super sensitive face and I can't use anything but this. I have recommend it to my entire group of friends and family and guess what.. they love these too.

March 04, 2016

Great cleansing wipe. It removes my makeup well while leaving my face squeaky clean. i love that it is soft and has a good size. Would recommend to family and friends.

February 25, 2016

This cleansing wipes are really soft. I normally use other kind of cleansing wipes because I had never bought them but I will consider them for the next time.

February 11, 2016

YAY!!

This product effectively and quickly removes even my toughest water-proof makeup. Did I mention quickly?
    There's a mild but sweet smell to the wipes..they're soft, a good size and leave my face feeling moisturized which is great as usually facial cleansers leave me feeling "dry".
    Would purchase again. :)

February 10, 2016

terrific soft and leaves skin subtle and soft. I highly recommend this product. They have a long history of high quality. And the price is competitive with other products