NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 08, 2018

Awesome Moisturizing Cream

I received a free sample of Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. The sample size was 8ml. It wasn’t a lot of product. However, it was enough to use on my face, hands and body in a single use. I love how it’s fast absorbing, non-greasy and left my skin feeling well hydrated and moisturized. I really loved this product and will certainly consider purchasing it in the future. Definitely recommend, especially for colder months with dry weather!

October 04, 2018

Super creme

J’étais contente d’avoir été choisi pour ce produit. Je l’ai essayé tout de suite et j’ai beaucoup aimé que la crème soit fait pour tout le corps. Je l’utilise tout les soir après ma douche et depuis ma belle est éclatante et pleine de vie. Je l’adore.

October 04, 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor program and I'm very lucky that I did. Many creams claim to be non-greasy and quick absorbing, but few live up to those claims. This one does. It is light and blends well without leaving any sort of grimy residue. It has a pleasant, light scent and has not bothered my skin at all.

liliad 672
    October 03, 2018

C'est une bonne crème hydratante

Nivea care nourishing cream est une bonne crème hydratante. Elle n'est pas grasse mais très nutritive. Elle laisse une bonne sensation sur la peau, la peau seche ne tiraille plus. L'hydratation dure assez longtemps. J'ai aimé son parfum pas trop chimique.

Nourishing body cream

Nivea care nourishing cream is a very nice thick cream. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue. It does have a heavier scent so if you have any scent sensitivites this cream might not be for you. I will definitely continue using this luxurious feeling cream ! I was given this product by Chick Advisor complimentary for testing purposes thank you !

October 02, 2018

I would definitely buy this again, loved it

I really love this cream ❤️ it goes on great non greasy formula makes it a good choice for my family, my son has sensitive skin and I used it on him, I would definitely buy it again

Luxurious feeling cream

Cream is definitely quality, you can tell when you immediately scoop some out. Takes some persistence to absorb into skin but feels great when applied. Doesn't feel oily or sticky at all. Tub it comes in is good too, cap closes well. Probably a bit too big for travelling around. I use on my arms and legs since those are dry areas for me. Will be purchasing again most likely.

October 02, 2018

All around good moisturizer !

Great, fast absorbing. No complaints. I think it’d be cool if it came in a foam texture. Smells a little old lady-ish, is my only critique but most Nivea products have the same smell. I also got a free sample in the mail (how I was able to try this product) and will definitely be going to get a full size.

October 01, 2018

Nivea the cream of times

Nivea is one of those brands that have been around for a very long time. I mean my grandmother uses it and she has 90, and her skin is flawless, you can get around rinkles and so on, but you can sofyen the look of the years, and Nivea has done this for many years and will continue to do so. The brand keeps getting better!!

September 30, 2018

Great cream for winter

I received the Nivea care nourishing cream free to try. This is a nice heavy cream that is perfect for these upcoming winter months. I like the look of the tub and the faint smell it has. The cream itself is very thick and feels a little greasy. This soon fades away after rubbing it onto your skin. Although this says it can be both a body and face cream, I only tried it on my body. I feel like it may be too thick to put on your face, but I will try once the weather becomes colder and needs a heavier moisturizer. It did keep my body soft throughout the day, which I loved. All-in-all I enjoyed this cream and would recommend it to everyone!