NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Skin is so soft

Love how moisturizing this Nivea Nourishing cream is. Absorbs to easily and leaves skin so soft and radiant. Definitely an Essential for soft skin. Would buy again

Great Body Cream

I was chosen to try this free and give my review. I loved how thick this lotion was. It moisturizes so well and absorbs quickly.

I have used other lotions in the past that took so long to absorb into my skin. The softness lasts all day and a little goes a long way.
    I loved using this after a shower on freshly shaved legs. Left them so smooth and soft.
    Another great product from Nivea.

Fantastic product

I absolutely loved this product. Firstly, the massive tub of cream was a delightful surprise. I am always skeptical about body creams because they tend to get greasy which makes it hard to fully absorb into the skin. This product was completely opposite. It wasnt greasy at all and fully absorbed in no time. It felt very luscious to the touch and left my skin silky soft.

September 26, 2018

Pour ne peau saine pensez Nivea!

J'ai récemment eu la chance d'essayez la crème Nivea Ultra nourissante et j'ai été completement satisfaite! Un produit tout à fait abordable! Très bonne qualité/prix.. hydrate à merveille la peau sèche ! Je recommande fortement ce produit!

nivea care

j aime cette creme care et la racheterais encore toute ma vie. j aime le produit il colle pas sur les vêtements et me garde la peau douce il sens bon.

Nice body moisturizer

Been using this on my elbows for a month now and it has made a huge difference . Nice clean smell, not overpowering at all. I will definitely purchase this again.

Loved it!!!

I received Nivea Nourishing cream for free as a sample with the makeup remover. I have seen Nivea products in drug store but always hesitant to try. Now I won't buy any other lotion/cream. I loved the fact that it doesn't leave your skin greasy and oily. I had dried feet but believe it or not I applied everyday before bed and now my feet are smooth. Would definitely recommend it to family and friends.

Nivea nourishing cream

I love the smooth and light airy fedling to this cream. It seemed to go on beautifully and made skin smooth and hydrated.
    Great for a moisturizer for aging skin. I would definitely recommend!

Yes please!!!!!!!

This cream is incredible. It’s effective, it can be used on your entire body. Including your face. This is the perfect cream to take with you on a trip because you only need to bring one product. It’s thick and creamy, it doesn’t have much of a fragrance. It doesn’t go on greasy it’s super smooth!
    The container could not have been any more full. Literally it was filled to the brim!

I received this product complimentary for review but I will definitely be purchasing this again!

September 26, 2018

Silky smooth and ready to go

I recieved this product free of charge as part product sampling opportunity from chick advisor. I loved this cream seems have been using it constantly. During the dark when the weather starts to turn my skin gets really dry and itchy. This cream has been a miracle. I put it on right after I shower and it's so light and creamy. On top of that it soaks in and does so fast that I don't have to wait a long time to get dressed after i put it on. My skin is moisturized and smooth and most importantly NOT ITCHY!
    Will definitely buy once I use up my current jar, but another bonus, it's going to last a while because the heat is huge!