NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 30, 2018

Nivea

j'aime bien cette creme , j'ai recu un echantillon par la poste et je trouve que ca aide vraiment l'hydratation de la peau , je vais m'en acheter ca c'est certain

September 30, 2018

A Bit Heavy

I've been using this cream for a while now and I find it to be somewhat underwhelming. I don't love the tub - it's messy and annoying to close after applying the cream.

The cream itself is thick and very rich. It feels heavy when first applied and a tad greasy. The greasy feeling fades but the heaviness remains. I found it to be hydrating on my skin that was 'normal' but not so on dry patches.

All-in-all this cream is just ok. I would purchase it on sale but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

*I received a free sample for testing and review purposes

September 28, 2018

Yummy smell

The moisturizer smells so good, it has a new soft scent which I prefer! Kept me moisturized for a good 24 hours for sure! I prefer this new scent over the old one, moisturizes really well! Perfect for winter!!!

September 28, 2018

Love Nivea

I received Nivea nourishing cream free from chick advisor for product testing. I loved the nourishing cream. Nice smell. The cream left my legs and body feeling silky smooth and not oily. It absorbed quickly and I use it everyday after my shower. Great product.

September 27, 2018

Amazing cream

I got to try Nivea care intensive nourishment cream free from the product review club. I have been using it alot lately as the weather is getting cooler so my skin drys out even more and it has really helped moisturize my skin and did not leave it with a greasy feeling. The one and only thing I dislike about this cream is the strong perfume scent it has so days that I have to go to the doctors etc I cannot wear it as they are scent free environments so that is the only downside. The size of the container is good and lots of cream it will last a bit.

September 27, 2018

This product couldn't be more perfect for travel

I dislike travelling with 3 million different products so it's so great this can be used all over including face! I was nervous to put OT on my face but it moisturized well and did not make my face greasy. I was then also a little worried I might break out but no worries there either!
    It was an absolute dream on my dry elbows and now they look like normal skin again.
    I will be keeping this around all the time.

September 26, 2018

I highly recommend purchasing this again

I received my package and was so excited, my family was all around me and my youngest daughter took the cream, took a shower and applied the cream and said "mom you really need to try this " so i applied on my legs after shaving and my arms and let me say when you apply it feels like butter and heaven, not greasy and sits on your skin and hydrates right away. We are all in love with this and I would definately keep this on my list .. highly recommend this product and ty Tessa I totally understand why !!!!

September 26, 2018

Nivea Care Ultra Nourissante...j'adore!!!

J'ai essayé la crène Nuvea Care Ultranourissante et je suis agréablement surprise!! Elle est vraiment efficace et comme le nom l'indique elle hydrate très bien. Ma peau reste douce et hydratée toute la journée et sans la sensation de peau grasse. Elle fait maintenant partie de ma routine quotidienne!!! Je la recommande !!!

Best creme

I received it for review for free but my I m so honest about my opinion it is one of the best product for winter season. My skin becomes so dry in winter and fall season but this made my skin feel fully nourished. I really recommended it

Awesome!

This moisturizer is awesome! I live in a dry climate and this stuff keeps my skin silly smooth all day. Smell is minimal but refreshing too.
    I would totally buy this product as I got it free for testing purposes.