NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 31, 2018

I prefer the old version

It works for a couple of minutes but then my hands are dry again. I have to re-apply constantly to make it work. So, do not expect to last for a long time. #gotitfree

October 22, 2018

Surprisingly Not Greasy!

I had the chance to try some free sample pods as I've never really found a body lotion I loved before. The texture of the lotion is quite thick, and it takes a little more effort to really spread the product evenly. My skin felt greasy afterwards, but that only lasted for about a minute. Next thing I knew, my skin was smooth and velvety and there's no hint of grease anymore. The scent itself is light, subtle, and doesn't linger around for too long.

Great

This Nivea Cream is great it locks in moisture and gives the skin a soft and silky texture If your skin is super dry you should definitely try it in the winter it great because skin gets super dry

woww

There is a reason that this creame is so highly rated and raved about! Its luxe creme for a drugstore price. I would go with Nivea over le Mer anyday!

Soft Skin

I recieved a sample of this to test in exchange for my honest review and I don't love it, I don't hate it. I didn't need much and it absorbs rather quickly as advertised. I used it on my face too, and it didn't break me out! It made my skin surprisingly soft, and I didn't think a thinner formula would work for me, but it left me hydrated enough all day & night. I'm shocked to dislike a scent from Nivea - I found it too strong, but it did fade away fast. If you find your lotion takes too long to absorb, give this a try. I like that it comes in both a tube and a tub!

October 11, 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

I received Nivea Nourishing Cream and tried it, I love the smell, leaves my skin nice and soft ,not oily, good for all body but especially for my dry legs and feet

October 10, 2018

I would buy this again!

This lotion has helped my dry and cracked hands from cold weather, doing dishes by hand etc, as a mom of 2 as well. I am always on the go. I love how it does t leave a greasy feeling like most lotions as well.

October 08, 2018

Awesome Moisturizing Cream

I received a free sample of Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. The sample size was 8ml. It wasn’t a lot of product. However, it was enough to use on my face, hands and body in a single use. I love how it’s fast absorbing, non-greasy and left my skin feeling well hydrated and moisturized. I really loved this product and will certainly consider purchasing it in the future. Definitely recommend, especially for colder months with dry weather!

October 04, 2018

Super creme

J’étais contente d’avoir été choisi pour ce produit. Je l’ai essayé tout de suite et j’ai beaucoup aimé que la crème soit fait pour tout le corps. Je l’utilise tout les soir après ma douche et depuis ma belle est éclatante et pleine de vie. Je l’adore.

October 04, 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor program and I'm very lucky that I did. Many creams claim to be non-greasy and quick absorbing, but few live up to those claims. This one does. It is light and blends well without leaving any sort of grimy residue. It has a pleasant, light scent and has not bothered my skin at all.