NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Great hydrating powers!

I'm in love with this skin cream! The texture is so smooth, and not oily at all once you rub it in. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using it. I got my package late, so didn't get to try it out for as long as I'd hoped before reviewing, but I was already seeing healthier skin results. Definitely great value and quality for its price. Thanks to Chick Advisor for this opportunity!

Smooth as silk

I love the cream. It glides on silky smooth and makes my skin so soft. The smell is as gentle as the cream itself. I'm not usually one for purfumey creams, and this one is scented lightly enough for my liking. I feel comfortably enough using it on my face and hands as well as the rest of my body. I even use it on my preschooler's sensitive eczema skin. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

Great cream!

When I saw that this cream came in a jar, I expected it to be very thick and harder to absorb like a typical body butter. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It absorbed very easily into my skin and was very spreadable. It was also very hydrating and kept my skin soft and supple, as it is a cream. I also really liked the scent; it is lightly scented but not overpowering, almost like an almond oil scent. I would definitely recommend this cream, especially as we are approaching dryer weather.

Updated On: September 24, 2018

I #gotitfree as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

Good moisturiser...

Thanks chickadvisor.......# got it free to try. Its claims are pretty much true. I lov
    e the smell of this cream and it gets absorbed into skin very quick.No greasy feeling at all.

September 23, 2018

Great for face and total body!

I received the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream to try for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. The cream still comes in a container with a screw top lid like the original Nivea that comes in the blue tin. However the Nivea care is a much bigger sized container. Almost double the amount of the original Nivea at around 15.99.

The cream is white fairly thick consistency but not nearly as thick as the original Nivea. So this is quite an improvement. It does have a noticeable scent but not irritating or overpowering. It absorbed very well and i was able to use on face, body and legs. It was not too greasy like the original Nivea which I could not use on face due to thick consistency and greasy. My skin defintely felt softer and more moisturized.

Overall, this cream is a great for total body everyday use. No need to purchase separate cream for face and body. I will definitely but again.

Thanks @chickadvisor. #gotitfree #tessaxnivea

Great Cream for dry skin

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream is an effective hand, face and body cream that provided long-lasting nourishment. The cream comes in a generous sized container with a screw top lid. It is a white opaque cream with a fairly thick consistency. It does have a noticeable scent to it, which is mildly noticeable after applying, however I did not find the scent to be irritating or overpowering. It absorbed well and did not feel greasy. This is a great product to use throughout the winter when your skin needs extra care from the cold weather! I got this free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. Opinions are my own.

September 23, 2018

Left my skin soft for hours

I haven't used many Nivea products and I was curious how the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream would compare to my regular lotion. I received a free sample to try from ChickAdvisor, and opened it up right away.

I liked that the scent was very light, and that a little bit of the cream went a long way. I used it at different times during the day and evening, and liked that it was not greasy and did not stain my clothes or sheets. It was great to use on dry skin, or after I had a bath or shower. It absorbed quickly, and I did not need to apply it more than once a day. I found that it was very moisturizing, and did not irritate my skin.

I thought that this cream was very effective, and of good value. I would recommend using it, and will purchase it in the future.

Good every day moisturizer

Despite it being September, the dry weather has already crept in, so I was interested to try out this Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. The cream comes in a generous sized container with a screw top lid. It is a white opaque cream with a fairly thick consistency. It does have a noticeable scent to it, which is mildly noticeable after applying, however I did not find the scent to be irritating or overpowering. It absorbed well and did not feel greasy. As for actual moisturizing power, I would give this a 3.5/5 stars. My skin felt softer and more moisturized, but my extra dry spots were still dry after about 15 minutes or so. Overall, this cream is good for everyday use, but I would not recommend it for intensive care or extra dry spots.

Hydrates and softens skin

Nivea Intensive Nourishment cream absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I love how hydrating this cream is and how soft it leaves my skin. It has a little too much fragrant scent for me and I would love to see this offered in a scent free formula. The scent is pleasant just a tad strong in my opinion. I like that a little cream goes a long way.
    I got this free for the purpose of testing and reviewing. Opinions are my own.

Une douceur instantanée

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la nouvelle crème ultra-nourrissante Nivea Care. Elle est tout simplement fantastique... Elle dégage un sublime parfum délicat et procure une douceur incroyable et instantanée mais aucune sensation grasse. Tout simplement un must!!