NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 06, 2019

Super baume

Crème tester .bonne efficacité car hydratation d'au moins 8h ,ne colle pas a la peau ni au vetement ,bonne hydratation .application rapide .et odeur simple et agréable je recommande.

January 29, 2019

Works great, smells awful

Smooth, soft, love everything about it except that it has a really awful and very strong perfumey smell unlike what you’d expect from a moisturizer and not like their other products, which I don’t think have offensive smells like this does. I will stick to their other products and avoid this for that reason unfortunately. Recommend it for the quality, can’t recommend it for anyone with a functional nose

January 24, 2019

Bien hydrater ça peau

Après quelques jour d'utilisation, ma peau, au toucher, est douce et hydraté et ça me satisfait. Elle spénètre rapidement dans la peau, ne laisse pas une sensation grasse.

January 24, 2019

Une creme pour le corps a essayer et adopter!

J'ai eu le privilege d'essayer cette creme et j'ai aimer au premier essai!Laisse la peau douce avec un leger parfum que j'adore!La peau absorbe bien le produit sans sensation grasse.Parmi mes favoris :)

January 18, 2019

Perfect for dry skin in the winter!

I have been using NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream for the past month and have been finding that it works really well to retain the moisture in my skin this winter. With daily use after my shower, I've noticed how soft and skin feels without remaining sticky or greasy. After application, it only takes a few minutes before the slightly sticky feeling goes away and the product gets absorbed into my skin.

Although I am weary of some scented lotions, I don't mind this one as it's not as strong as other NIVEA creams and lotions I've tried in the past. I especially like the tub format as it's easy to scoop out as much product you need instead of trying to work with a pump. Since I always use clean hands to apply lotion, I am not worried about contaminating the tub.

I definitely recommend this lotion to those who are not sensitive or weary of scented lotions as it accessible at a very affordable price!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

December 30, 2018

NOT STICKY!

I've suffered from Ezcema for a while, although this product is scented it didn't seem to irritate my skin. One thing that I disliked the most about lotion is the sticky feeling after, but this lotion went on smoothly and absorbed quickly into the skin without the sticky tacky feeling! Definitely would recommend to other friends.

December 26, 2018

Dry Skin Sufferers Look No Further

This “Nivea Nourishing Care Cream” does not disappoint. I've never had a product by Nivea that did. This cream goes on thick when applied but absorbs quickly into the skin. It turns into this buttery texture as it melts into your skin. With a non-greasy feel and matte-like finish, it's surprisingly light and airy. Plus, it has the typical Nivea cream scent that I love but is very lightly scented. Love it so much!!!

December 18, 2018

This is my new daily routine product

This is an amazing product that does what it claims. Non greasy and not heavy feeling. Such nice healthy skin now. Easy and quick to apply and lasts all day. Definitely recommend this excellent product. Thanks Nivea!

December 18, 2018

great

this is a wonderful product that i just started using. i think it does its job well and is not too greasy. the texture is wonderful and absorbs nicely

December 14, 2018

YAS

it's fab! It always smells amazing, just like an expensive perfume. It makes you want to put the cream on more, because of how many complements came your way :)