NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 30, 2018

NOT STICKY!

I've suffered from Ezcema for a while, although this product is scented it didn't seem to irritate my skin. One thing that I disliked the most about lotion is the sticky feeling after, but this lotion went on smoothly and absorbed quickly into the skin without the sticky tacky feeling! Definitely would recommend to other friends.

December 26, 2018

Dry Skin Sufferers Look No Further

This “Nivea Nourishing Care Cream” does not disappoint. I've never had a product by Nivea that did. This cream goes on thick when applied but absorbs quickly into the skin. It turns into this buttery texture as it melts into your skin. With a non-greasy feel and matte-like finish, it's surprisingly light and airy. Plus, it has the typical Nivea cream scent that I love but is very lightly scented. Love it so much!!!

December 18, 2018

This is my new daily routine product

This is an amazing product that does what it claims. Non greasy and not heavy feeling. Such nice healthy skin now. Easy and quick to apply and lasts all day. Definitely recommend this excellent product. Thanks Nivea!

December 18, 2018

great

this is a wonderful product that i just started using. i think it does its job well and is not too greasy. the texture is wonderful and absorbs nicely

December 14, 2018

YAS

it's fab! It always smells amazing, just like an expensive perfume. It makes you want to put the cream on more, because of how many complements came your way :)

December 11, 2018

great product

The product is really great and I would recommended for anybody, really good stuff and works wonders. Its really great on skin and always loved NIVEA brand name !!!

December 04, 2018

Very soothing

When I tried the nourishing cream I did not feel or see benefits right away. After approximately 3 days I then noticed a difference in my skin. Felt very smooth and nourished. Would recommend this cream to all skin types and ages. Fabulous product.

November 18, 2018

crème Nivea

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir essayer la crème niveau dernièrement. Je trouve que c'est une très bonne idée de prendre une seule crème pour tous le corps. Ayant une peau fragile je suis assez sélective dans le choix de mes crèmes, je n'ai pas eu de problème avec celle-ci. Le seul petit point faible c'est que je trouve qu'elle est un peu trop parfumé.

October 31, 2018

I prefer the old version

It works for a couple of minutes but then my hands are dry again. I have to re-apply constantly to make it work. So, do not expect to last for a long time. #gotitfree

October 22, 2018

Surprisingly Not Greasy!

I had the chance to try some free sample pods as I've never really found a body lotion I loved before. The texture of the lotion is quite thick, and it takes a little more effort to really spread the product evenly. My skin felt greasy afterwards, but that only lasted for about a minute. Next thing I knew, my skin was smooth and velvety and there's no hint of grease anymore. The scent itself is light, subtle, and doesn't linger around for too long.