NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 09, 2019

Nivea Does it Right

Love Nivea products especially this one it really does conquer dry skin and doesn’t have a greasy feel. The scent is not overbearing. Although you needs to apply on a daily basis to see results. One downsize is the container, you can’t take it on the go. Overall, amazing results.

July 08, 2019

Skin care

It is good cream to nourish skin. Good for dry skin. It gives a natural glow for healthy looking skin. I think this is one of the best quality product for looking skin

June 11, 2019

Love it!

Non greasy and works great. I do have to apply it pretty often but I have extremely dry skin. There is no scent to this cream either which is a plus for office environments. It is a very good moisturizer. After using the moisturizer, my skin feels soft.

April 26, 2019

Nivea care creme

Merci pour lessait de la crème nivea care .Crème très hydratante. Léger parfum agréable.ne laisse pas de sensation collante sur la peau. Je la recommande pour les peaux très sèches. Je continuerais à acheter la crème nivea care.

April 26, 2019

Great on dry cracked skin!

I was one of the lucky gals who recieved the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. Once applying the cream to my skin it left a silky smooth to the touch without the heavy oily feeling. I even applied the cream to my face and it was left super soft for the whole day.

February 06, 2019

Super baume

Crème tester .bonne efficacité car hydratation d'au moins 8h ,ne colle pas a la peau ni au vetement ,bonne hydratation .application rapide .et odeur simple et agréable je recommande.

January 29, 2019

Works great, smells awful

Smooth, soft, love everything about it except that it has a really awful and very strong perfumey smell unlike what you’d expect from a moisturizer and not like their other products, which I don’t think have offensive smells like this does. I will stick to their other products and avoid this for that reason unfortunately. Recommend it for the quality, can’t recommend it for anyone with a functional nose

January 24, 2019

Bien hydrater ça peau

Après quelques jour d'utilisation, ma peau, au toucher, est douce et hydraté et ça me satisfait. Elle spénètre rapidement dans la peau, ne laisse pas une sensation grasse.

January 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Une creme pour le corps a essayer et adopter!

J'ai eu le privilege d'essayer cette creme et j'ai aimer au premier essai!Laisse la peau douce avec un leger parfum que j'adore!La peau absorbe bien le produit sans sensation grasse.Parmi mes favoris :)

January 18, 2019

Perfect for dry skin in the winter!

I have been using NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream for the past month and have been finding that it works really well to retain the moisture in my skin this winter. With daily use after my shower, I've noticed how soft and skin feels without remaining sticky or greasy. After application, it only takes a few minutes before the slightly sticky feeling goes away and the product gets absorbed into my skin.

Although I am weary of some scented lotions, I don't mind this one as it's not as strong as other NIVEA creams and lotions I've tried in the past. I especially like the tub format as it's easy to scoop out as much product you need instead of trying to work with a pump. Since I always use clean hands to apply lotion, I am not worried about contaminating the tub.

I definitely recommend this lotion to those who are not sensitive or weary of scented lotions as it accessible at a very affordable price!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.