NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

you've got to try this!

i got to try this product for free with chickadvisor. I am so happy i did! what an amazing product. First off, it actually works! no greasy residue and it absorbs super fast, and what an amazing smell!

Loving This Cream!

This cream is awesome! The tub itself is huge, and will most likely last a long time. The cream is thick but is not greasy. It soaks into the skin immediately. Love it!

Back to NIvea!

It's been along time since I picked up a Nivea product. I was excited to review the Nourishing cream. The tub size is awesome! The cream is a nice soft, whipped texture and goes on wonderfully. It's not greasy and absorbs fast.

My skin felt moisturized all day, I would recommend giving it a try!

September 25, 2018

Makes my skin really soft & it’s gentle !!

I love this lotion !! It makes my skin super soft without leaving that greasy residue most lotions leave. I also usually have really sensitive skin & this worked really well for me ! Definitely recommend!!

Love it!

This will be a new favourite! First I was so surprised by how big the container is. Love when a company makes the packaging a good size so it lasts a while and is worth the money spent. Goes on smooth and doesn’t feel oily at all, drys quickly. No strong scent either is a big winner in my books. Love it!
    #gotitfree

Great hydrating powers!

I'm in love with this skin cream! The texture is so smooth, and not oily at all once you rub it in. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using it. I got my package late, so didn't get to try it out for as long as I'd hoped before reviewing, but I was already seeing healthier skin results. Definitely great value and quality for its price. Thanks to Chick Advisor for this opportunity!

Smooth as silk

I love the cream. It glides on silky smooth and makes my skin so soft. The smell is as gentle as the cream itself. I'm not usually one for purfumey creams, and this one is scented lightly enough for my liking. I feel comfortably enough using it on my face and hands as well as the rest of my body. I even use it on my preschooler's sensitive eczema skin. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

Great cream!

When I saw that this cream came in a jar, I expected it to be very thick and harder to absorb like a typical body butter. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It absorbed very easily into my skin and was very spreadable. It was also very hydrating and kept my skin soft and supple, as it is a cream. I also really liked the scent; it is lightly scented but not overpowering, almost like an almond oil scent. I would definitely recommend this cream, especially as we are approaching dryer weather.

Updated On: September 24, 2018

I #gotitfree as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

September 23, 2018

Good moisturiser...

Thanks chickadvisor.......# got it free to try. Its claims are pretty much true. I lov
    e the smell of this cream and it gets absorbed into skin very quick.No greasy feeling at all.

September 23, 2018

Great for face and total body!

I received the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream to try for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. The cream still comes in a container with a screw top lid like the original Nivea that comes in the blue tin. However the Nivea care is a much bigger sized container. Almost double the amount of the original Nivea at around 15.99.

The cream is white fairly thick consistency but not nearly as thick as the original Nivea. So this is quite an improvement. It does have a noticeable scent but not irritating or overpowering. It absorbed very well and i was able to use on face, body and legs. It was not too greasy like the original Nivea which I could not use on face due to thick consistency and greasy. My skin defintely felt softer and more moisturized.

Overall, this cream is a great for total body everyday use. No need to purchase separate cream for face and body. I will definitely but again.

Thanks @chickadvisor. #gotitfree #tessaxnivea