NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

J'adore!

J'ai eu la chance de tester la creme hydratante de nivea. #gotitfree.
    C'est un trés gros pot de 400 ml rempli a ras bord. La creme ne sent pas beaucoup et elle pénètre très vite dans la peau. Elle sert pour le visage, corps et les mains.

A SKIN aha! Moment

I love this cream! I #gotitfree to try and I am so happy and grateful! The texture is surprisingly light the scent isn't overpowering, and my skin was so smooth and soft after application that I couldn't stop touching it! Will be stocking up for winter for sure!

September 10, 2018

A Thick Cream to Beat the Winter Scales!

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this giant pot of cream, first by it's lovely scent & second by how thick it was!
    A little goes a long way with this cream & boy does it feel nourishing as you slather it on. I'm no longer worried about fighting off the scaley skin that winter brings. This stuff will stop it before it begins! I am completely smitten!

Amazing cream

I love this cream. It's creamy and smooth on my skin not greasy. This is a product that I would buy again. Thanks again Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try such a great product #gotitfree

Yes yes yes!!!

yEs!!! Finally a good smelling and excellent working cream! Love the freshness, the smell the feel. It’s a great cream,
    Not a huge fan of the package but if you need a lot than it’s great! Will definitely buy it again! Thanks Nivea!

Works so well

My legs have been so dry since winter and I have not been able to get them feeling moisturized. One use of this cream on them and they have been feeling so soft. I have been using it every day on everything from legs to face and I am really impressed with this cream! Would highly recommend!

Very nice lightweight moisturizer

A lovely lightweight moisturizer that isn’t too greasy and absorbs quickly. I like to put it on just before foundation and use the excess to moisturize my hands. It’s nothing too fancy but gets the job done. You get a lot of product.

Updated On: September 10, 2018

*received free in exchange for an honest review

September 10, 2018

Intensive Nourishment is Right!

I received this product for free to give my honest opinion on it. I can honestly say that once I am finished with the sample I was given, I will absolutely be purchasing this again! I have tried many Nivea creams in the past, and this is my absolute favourite so far! It truly is intensive nourishment. I can have dry, cracked hands, and one application of this, and my hands are soft and healthy looking again. It actually works great at keeping my cuticles healthy too! In past reviews, I have mentioned that I am not personally a fan of the classic Nivea scent. While this still remains true, it doesn't bother me with this product because it's effectiveness truly out weighs that minor negative. It is also non-greasy, as the tub advertises. I just put the cream on my hands, and then started typing on my keyboard immediately, and there is not a grease transfer.

I highly recommend this product! It has been on my desk at work for a few weeks now, and not only do I use it several times a day, but my coworkers are constantly mooching it too!

Excellent!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayé la crème nourrissante de Nivea et j'ai adoré ce produit. Quand j'ai ouvert le pot la première fois une délicieuse odeur s'en dégageait. Ma crainte était que le parfum irrite la peau. Mais pas du tout. La texture est très crémeuse mais elle pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas de marque huileuse. Même pas sur les mains. C'est vraiment la crème que tu dois avoir car elle est parfaite pour toutes les parties du corps.

Best yet

I have been using Nivea off n on for 20 years everything from cleanser to moisturizer to there body oil and i have to say this product is there best yet by far!! It's not greasy it moisturizes the first time you use it not the 14th!!😉 The one thing is have noticed about recent Nivea products most of them are greasy and u send other most of your time trying to rub in the product or if u don't it's all over your clothes!! I love this product!!!