NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Hydratation assurée!

C’est une marque que je connais déjà et ne n’est pas été déçue! Elle offre a la peau une bonnne hydratation sans la laisser graiseuse. Elle a une fragance douce qui très agréable. J’ai reçue ce produit gratuitement pour donner mon opinion. Très satisfaite. Une marque qui ne décoit jamais.

Fast Absorbing

I tried the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream thanks to ChickAdvisor's product review club and loved it. It absorbed into the skin really fast and the smell was pleasant. I did not experience any greasy feeling. Overall I love this product and would recommend it to my friends!

Wonderfully Soft Skin

I was lucky enough to receive Nivea Care in a ChickAdvisor sample and let me tell you - I'm hooked. I've always been a fan of Nivea as I find their products are great on my dry skin but this cream in particular is fantastic.

From the first use I noticed a difference in my skin, it minimized the dry patches and left it looking noticeably moisturized. The smell is a nice clean fragrance and is not overly potent. After a few weeks of use I've found that the cream has really impacted the previous dryness and my skin actually looks younger (which in your mid 30s is a huge bonus).

Will definitely purchase this product again and recommend to friends!

Little goes a long way

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.I generally really like Nivea products and I wasn't disappointed in this nourishing cream. I loved how lightweight it was and how such a little amount could go a long way. It really made my skin feel moisturized and not greasy and absorbs quickly and lasts.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lightweight and Silky

I love, love, love this nourishing cream! It has a super silky texture, and has a light scent that smells like roses to me. I used a pretty good amount when moisturizing because I have really dry skin. It absorbed quickly, and kept my skin moisturized for hours. Works wonderfully as a hand cream as well. You can use this as a body, hand, and face moisturizer, but I never used it on my face. I thought it might be a bit too heavy for my skin. Overall, it's a great lightweight product with multiple uses. Will definitely buy this again, and it will be a staple in my skin care routine!

Love!

I was so happy with this cream. First off I found a little went a long way, also the scent wasn't too overpowering. So plus plus!

I found it did absorb quickly in to my skin, and it lasts. I used it mainly on my legs in the mornings and found that later in the day they still felt soft and moisturized. Also, it's not greasy at all.

One of my favourite things is that it's all purpose, it's for body, face and hands. If I used a bit too much I would use what was left on my hands on my face. It's nice and light and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.

I will definitely be buying this one again.

J'adore

En partant, je suis habituée de me crémer les pieds chaques soir au couché et ensuite de mettre des bas pour laisser l'hydratation faire son effet durant la nuit. Évidemment, c'est ce que je fais avec cette crème et je suis entièrement satisfaite. Je n'hésiterais pas en racheter.

Like the Classic Nivea cream but lighter

I grew up with Nivea as my mom's go to skin care product. I always know I can buy her a large tin as a gift and make her happy. I always have it at home. but it is thick and as a result isn't always what my skin needs.
    This is similar to the classic or even its light version, but clearly meant more for the body. It hydrates really well but isn't heavy and is quick to absorb into the skin. IT leaves the sking soft and not greasy. It is a great option for those that need some heavy hydration without any heavyness on the skin or grease.
    This comes in a gigantic tub and will last you a long time

Updated On: September 15, 2018

I got this through ChickAdvisor for free to review.

September 15, 2018

Leaves skin soft without a greasy feel

I had the opportunity to try Nivea Care Nourishing Cream and I really like it. It is a light body cream that is gentle enough for the entire body and hydrates skin immediately without the greasy after effects. I would definitely buy this cream again because it does the work of 3 separate products in 1 (face, body and hands). #gotitforfree #niveacarenourishingcream

September 15, 2018

Great everyday body moisturizer!

I received this product for free for review and testing purposes. What immediately striked me about this product is how large the container is and how full of cream it is! The consistency of this cream is thick, yet absorbs in to your skin quickly. The fragrance is not overpowering. It is fresh with almost a minty scent that I can detect... I liked that. Although I'm not sure this would be moisturizing enough for super dry skin in the winter, during the summertime this did a great job at moisturizing my feet and legs on a daily basis. Excited to see how it holds up in the winter time!