NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

September 16, 2018

I am very careful about what I put on my face, as I am prone to breakouts. However, I have used Nivea facial moisturizers in the past and never had an issues, so I felt confident in trying this new Nourishing Cream.

Pros:
    - Absorbs quickly
    - Light, clean scent
    - Did not cause any breakouts

Cons:
    - Packaging - this cream comes in a tub, which is less hygienic since you are introducing microbes each time you use your fingers to apply it
    - Although this can be used for the body as well as the face, there really isn't enough product to make it last; I will only be using this for my face, since it is pricier than other body creams

Although it seems to moisturize effectively, the true test will come in the winter, when my skin gets super dry! But for now, I would give this cream the thumbs up!
    Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review

Better than Body Butter

I was so happy with this cream. First off I found a little went a long way, also the scent wasn't too overpowering. So plus plus!

I found it did absorb quickly in to my skin, and works better than body butter: No oily residue! And that whipped airy texture, makes it easy to apply all over without much effort!

I will definitely be buying this one again.

September 16, 2018

The best body cream ever!

Non sticky and quick absorbing!! What more can I ask for?!!
    Nivea has been a favourite since my childhood and I am more than happy to discover this new body cream that is so moisturizing and completely non oily!!

My skin had been so dry, I had started to use body butters but never liked the oily residue and I hate seeing oily smudge marks on my vanity or night table later on!
    This cream works better than body butter but without the oily residue! And that whipped airy texture, makes it easy to apply all over without much effort!

Love this cream and will definitely keep repurchasing!! <3

My new favourite cream

I received the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream as part of the review club. It is a new favourite and I will absolutely be buying this again. The cream has a thick, luxe texture but absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy at all. It has a really nice subtle scent that leaves you with that perfect ‘clean’ smell. I can see this working very well in the dry winter season but even now while the weather is hot, it’s left my skin feeling moisturized and soft.

Hydratation assurée!

C’est une marque que je connais déjà et ne n’est pas été déçue! Elle offre a la peau une bonnne hydratation sans la laisser graiseuse. Elle a une fragance douce qui très agréable. J’ai reçue ce produit gratuitement pour donner mon opinion. Très satisfaite. Une marque qui ne décoit jamais.

Fast Absorbing

I tried the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream thanks to ChickAdvisor's product review club and loved it. It absorbed into the skin really fast and the smell was pleasant. I did not experience any greasy feeling. Overall I love this product and would recommend it to my friends!

Wonderfully Soft Skin

I was lucky enough to receive Nivea Care in a ChickAdvisor sample and let me tell you - I'm hooked. I've always been a fan of Nivea as I find their products are great on my dry skin but this cream in particular is fantastic.

From the first use I noticed a difference in my skin, it minimized the dry patches and left it looking noticeably moisturized. The smell is a nice clean fragrance and is not overly potent. After a few weeks of use I've found that the cream has really impacted the previous dryness and my skin actually looks younger (which in your mid 30s is a huge bonus).

Will definitely purchase this product again and recommend to friends!

Little goes a long way

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.I generally really like Nivea products and I wasn't disappointed in this nourishing cream. I loved how lightweight it was and how such a little amount could go a long way. It really made my skin feel moisturized and not greasy and absorbs quickly and lasts.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lightweight and Silky

I love, love, love this nourishing cream! It has a super silky texture, and has a light scent that smells like roses to me. I used a pretty good amount when moisturizing because I have really dry skin. It absorbed quickly, and kept my skin moisturized for hours. Works wonderfully as a hand cream as well. You can use this as a body, hand, and face moisturizer, but I never used it on my face. I thought it might be a bit too heavy for my skin. Overall, it's a great lightweight product with multiple uses. Will definitely buy this again, and it will be a staple in my skin care routine!

Love!

I found it did absorb quickly in to my skin, and it lasts. I used it mainly on my legs in the mornings and found that later in the day they still felt soft and moisturized. Also, it's not greasy at all.

One of my favourite things is that it's all purpose, it's for body, face and hands. If I used a bit too much I would use what was left on my hands on my face. It's nice and light and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.

I will definitely be buying this one again.